More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What Misfortune Will Befall Joanne?

Pool Party

It was a hot August Saturday in the suburbs, which could only lead to one thing. A pool party! At her daughter Lacey’s request, her birthday would be celebrated with a pool party in the family pool. Many of the family had already departed to the pool deck for the festivities, but Joanne had been late in putting on her swimsuit.

As Joanne looked herself over in the hall bathroom mirror, she couldn’t help thinking about changing into the one piece she typically wore. But she had neglected to wash it after swimming a few days ago, leaving her with a classic black bikini that she had gotten for her birthday last year. She hadn’t worn it thus far, because she found her one piece suit far more comfortable and modest.

Now that she had changed into the suit, Joanne began to appreciate the black bikini more once she could see it on her body. It preserved just the right amount of modesty to not be considered “scandalous”, but none more or less. Her cleavage and midriff were exposed in their entirety, but the top and bottoms modestly covered the same areas her underwear would have. Joanne threw on her biggest smile, and exited out the door in the direction of the pool deck.

Joanne was shocked at how many people had agreed to come, especially considering school was starting fresh again. Her mom and dad, brother, and sister’s families had all arrived in addition to both her next door neighbors and her friend down the street. In exchange for letting Lacey go bowling with her friends later, Joanne had talked Lacey down from inviting many of her friends.

Most of the partygoers were adults, so there was a table to grab drinks near the sliding door on the patio. Joanne decided to make her first stop there, before being dragged away by Sam, her oldest daughter. “Lacey wanted to play some Volleyball in the pool, she wants me and her against you and Aunt Katy” she explained, rolling her eyes in Lacey’s direction.

Joanne normally wouldn’t have gotten into the water, but decided that since it was Lacey’s birthday she could make an exception. Minutes later, the girls were enthralled in an intense match of volleyball, and even Joanne got excitedly into the match.

What’s Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)