More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What’s Next?

Dissolving Bikini

Joanne and Katy were winning 24-16, and were graciously celebrating their soon to be had victory. One more point would be all that they needed. “At least Kacey seems to be taking it well.” Joanne thought to herself, as she raised to serve.

Joanne smacked the ball across, and Kacey made a weak dive for it. She lobbed the ball upwards, setting Sam up to jump up and spike the ball downwards. Unfortunately, Lacey’s set up was too far away for Sam to reach in time, resulting in the ball coming down to the water with a weak “Plop!”

Joanne and Katy raised their fists in the air, and turned towards each other to high five for their teamwork. Katy stopped halfway, before lowering her raised hand to her agape mouth. Joanne raised an eyebrow, before looking down at herself to figure out what was wrong. Expecting to find a bug, or wasp, instead Joanne’s eyes fell on nothing. Not even Joanne’s top, or bottoms were still on her body.

Joanne let out a light yelp, and retreated below the water. She heard Lacey and Sam whistle loudly, and begin to clap. “Let’s give it up for the volleyball champions!” Lacey exclaimed, a wide grin on her face.

Suddenly, all eyes seemed to fall first on Joanne and Katy, but then strictly on Joanne as the partygoers noticed her silhouette no longer possessed a vague outline of a black bikini. Joanne’s family was known to be pranksters, and often dragged jokes out as far as humanly possible. It immediately became obvious that nobody among her family, nor friends intended to grab Joanne something to wear as grins spread across most of the partygoers’ faces.

Suddenly, Joanne’s adrenaline began to rise. “Oh my god... I’m naked! Everyone can see me!” Joanne thought to herself, as she waded towards the wall of the pool with a strawberry blush spread across her face. The cheering Lacey had asked for began to gradually start up with far more laughter than expected, as Katy climbed out of the pool, leaving Joanne feeling naked and alone. “Free cheers for the Skinny Dipper!” Her father exclaimed, laughing heartily along with the crowd that had now gather in a circle around the pool.

“Stop it! This isn’t funny!” Joanne yelled, angrily glaring towards the crowd gathered around her. She looked to her best friend Tina, who simply shrugged and snapped a picture with her phone. Joanne realized with horror that not one person around the pool had any plans to give her clothes, or even a towel.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)