More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What Misfortune Will Befall Joanne?

Laundry Day

The sun shone down on a typical suburban backyard, beaming its rays down and creating the humid, triple digit temperature that welcomed Joanne in her hometown. While she had a natural aversion to working outside in such harsh temperatures, the state of her bushes and flowers had become too wild and unruly to ignore. As she sank the last new plant into its earthen home, Joanne smiled widely as she stood from her spot in the garden. Sunday had proven to be a productive day so far for her, and Joanne admired her handiwork briefly before going inside. Once inside, Joanne sniffed at her clothes, and retched. The fertilizer she had used was extremely smelly, and had gotten all over her overalls, and white T-Shirt.

"Well, these are coming off." Joanne said to herself with a chuckle. She quickly made her way down the hall, towards the east wing of the house that held the shower room, office, and laundry room. Joanne couldn't help but appreciate her genius design every time she walked into this section of the house. She had asked the builder for the showers to be concentrated down to one room for the house, which left plenty other space that would be occupied by the additional space needed for a full bathroom both upstairs and downstairs. She kept separate baskets for everyone in the house's dirty laundry, a basket for towels, and a few hooks for robes. The shower room also featured multiple shower heads, although her daughters as well as herself avoided showering at the same time as much as humanly possible.

Once Joanne entered the shower room, she quickly began unbuckling her overalls. A glance to her basket stopped her halfway, because she noticed the basket was quite literally spilling clothes onto the linoleum floor. Joanne sighed, and put her hands on her hips. "Well, can't put it off any longer I guess." Joanne thought, already scooping the basket up, along with the clothes on the floor.

Joanne huffed, as she carried a very much overburdened laundry basket in her hands. She walked across the house heavily as the weight from the basket in her hands caused her to shift unsteadily, but she continued towards the room across the house. As she entered the small, dimly lit room, Joanne sighed as she let the basket fall to the floor with a loud thump. "That basket is way too full... I have got to start doing laundry more." Joanne thought to herself, as she wiped a bead of sweat off her brow. She then took large scoops into the basket and started slowly piling her clothes into the machine. The washer was starting to fill up pretty quickly, but with the last of her clothes in the machine, there was still a little bit of room left at the top. Joanne looked down at herself, and then took a look through the open doorway.

"Wait. This is my house, and the bathroom is 10 feet away. Why am I worried? Both the girls are upstairs anyways." Joanne thought to herself, shaking her head. The buttons on her overalls were quickly undone, and the blue garment was immediately sent plummeting to the ground, revealing her large, black-panty-clad posterior. Next, she pulled the stained T-Shirt over her head, and tossed it nonchalantly into the washing machine. With her with her large breasts bared, Joanne quickly followed it up by pushing her black panties down her legs. She scooped the overalls alongside her panties, and dropped them into the wash. A pour of detergent and a lid shut later, Joanne had the laundry begun.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)