More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What Misfortune Will Befall Joanne?

Alarming morning

"Beep. Beep. BEEP. BEEP! BEEEEEEEP!

Joanne's eyes opened, blinking away the remnants of sleep as she sat up. Eyeing the clock, she threw off the covers and went to wake her daughters up. However, she felt a strong chill as she stood. Looking down, she realized she was 100% completely stark naked! Stifling a scream, which became a yelp, she tried to remember why she had slept naked.

"The Laundry!" the voice in her head reminded her.

Donning her robe, she rushed down the hall to the laundry room. She opened the dryer to find it empty. Thinking that was odd, she opened the washer and saw a pile of wet clothes laying inside.

"Dummy! You were supposed to dry your stuff before bed! You don't have much time before..." her thought was cut short.

"Mom, you awake? We gotta get going!" Her oldest daughter said, clearly waking up herself.

"Yeah, I'm just finishing my laundry." Joanne replied.

"Mom, you know we have to leave right now! You're supposed to be ready to go. It's a very important day!" Her daughter whined.

Joanne knew it was. She just hoped she had enough time to have something dry to wear. Especially because...

What were they doing today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)