More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What Misfortune Will Befall Joanne?

Beach Trip

Joanne sat in the sun, deeply enjoying the feeling of the warm rays across her body. Looking across the wide, open ocean-side she observed seagulls swaying around overhead and many people either soaking up the sun like herself, or enjoying the glaringly cool water. A smile spread across her face as she continued to unwind. The final day before she and her family would leave the relaxing location consisted of a whole day at the beach.

Of course, Joanne herself couldn't wait to get home. A sunburn had left her stranded in her room for multiple days, and her to remain naked to not rub off the cream which healed her. Even after healing, an even more embarrassing event had unfolded when she ended up panicking during a fire alarm, and getting locked out naked. Joanne shuddered as she recalled having to exit the hotel in front of several hundred other people, wearing nothing but the two sandals she had chosen to wear again to the beach. This time, Joanne had been careful in choosing her swimwear (a new black bikini, which she had hidden to keep anyone from tampering with it).

Joanne's two daughters found themselves enthralled by a volleyball game against their two uncles. Despite trying their best, Sam and her 18 year old younger sister found themselves defeated on the court. The pair sulked, as they were jeered by their uncles for not being any good at volleyball. Sam suddenly had a bright idea, and grinned as she looked in her mom's direction.

"Hey. I've got an idea."

What is Sam's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)