More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

James Sirius and Fred II's prank

In Charms class April 1st, 2022 James and Fred are Eighteen

James Sirius Potter and Fred Weasley II were planning to prank since it was April fools they had an soda which is fill with a humiliated Liquid which for anyone with an humiliation that drinker would be terrified of Incase for James its confessing he loves his godmother the sexual way and hes better for his godmother than Uncle Ron while Fred its telling some girl he wanks to her while sleeping, Hermione Granger smiled at the two "Whats is this James Sirius Potter, Fred Wealsey II" said Hermione, "Nothing Professor" said the Boys, "really my two pranksters of nephews, I could believe James since he acts like his father" said Hermione, James cock ached, James was aroused comparing him to his father. Hermione drunk the soda Fred Weasley was afraid to see what his Aunt's humiliation so he ran out, James was watching Hermione's robes disappear it hit him Her humiliation was bring naked infront of someone. Hermione blouse and jeans disappear aswell James couldnt move since his dick was getting hard then her underwear disintegrate , James liked what he was seeing His Very hot godmother was naked. Hermione felt cold then realize she was naked, "Oh my God" said Hermione she covered herself "I'm naked" said Hermione, Hermione left her horny godson. Hermione needed to get to room she is using as an professor without getting caught Hermione was thinking of James Sirius why did he get her naked when he could just spy on her in her room while stripping Hermione always thought James was attractive, the only problem was her husband Ron, Hermione wanted to cheat on her Husband with their godson. Hermione passed the Perfect bathroom she remebers that she could take an towel from there and people thibking she had an bath, which she decided to don an towel and headed for her room lucky her room was next.

Does she go to her room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)