More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

Does she go to her room?

Yes but Harry is there

In her room,

"Hermione" said Harry, Hermione blushed, She knew if she wanted an love affair Harry is the rightful person since she heard from Alice Longbottom she wants James Sirius Potter so Harry Potter is her only Option. "Whats wrong" said Hermione, "I caught Ron cheating on you with another woman" said Harry, Hermione was angered but she was in happy mood. "Why are you in an towel, Did you lose your school robes and Bikini again" said Harry, Hermione blushed "I drank an soda which wasnt for me and my clothes and underwear disappear" said Hermione, "The Weasley Soda" said Harry, Hermione nodded yes. "well I could tell George and Percy it works" said Harry, Hermione noticed something "Would you like it if I lose my towel since it has been two years since Ginny has died and you want to shag me" said Hermione, "Yes Mione" said Harry, Hermione untied her towel and let it fall, Ginny left Hermione with an letter that she is free to use Harry if she wants to cheat on her brother. Harry kisses Hermione's lips "I find it funny James saw me naked and his father as well" said Hermione, "Which Potter man do you want I can understand James" said Harry, Hermione kisses Harry's lips "You Harry James Potter, James is just V2 I want the orginal" said Hermione "besides James prefers Blondes". " Yea he does since his girlfriend Alice Longbottom is an blonde, despite shes an Hufflepuff" said Harry, Hermione blushes "Trust me Harry when it comes to her boy toy she will show her claws after all she is Neville's daughter with Hannah's temper" said Hermione, "you say Boy Toy am I your boy toy" said Harry, Hermione just unbuttons Harry's shirt "Yes but I had to share you with Ginny" said Hermione. "She liked that you werent paying attentioning to her brother" said Harry, "Because Ron Weasley is an Git its about Harry Potter now get naked I want James, Al, Lily, Rose and Hugo to have a share sibling or more" said Hermione, Harry spoke up "I always thought getting you pregrant twice". Hermione blushed " Then let Harry Junior out".

Does Harry stripped?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)