More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Pick a story

Jake the Live stream Gamer (XChange Basic)

Part of me couldn't believe what I was about to do, I was naked in front of a live stream in cosplay about to get railed by the largest cock I had ever seen.

I should back up though, I started using xChange a few months ago. It started off innocently enough, I did gaming live streams to help pay my way through college but it was a struggle. I looked on enviously as the female streamers seemed to cruise down easy street by just bouncing up and down in their seats. So I had started using xChange before my stream, at first I had tried to hide it but when I accidentally implied I might be using it. I was cornered and so I just admitted it, it was freeing in a way. No one knew who I was irl and no one in my life knew. My chat went wild and my viewers spiked massively

"FINALLY a real gamer girl"

"You're my hero!"

"QUEEN"

"DO MORE"

There were, of course, some messages in chat that were less supportive but I ended up riding a wave of xChange live streamers as the first. It turned out guys liked watching other guys on xchange play video games. I was in on the same jokes, I had seen the same memes, and I acted just like them and played the same games. I was their perfect girl and it slowly built up my confidence. I was overwhelmed by the support but I still hid it from everyone, chat had started buying my clothes to wear including a really cute maid outfit and some catgirl ears but even with all that I hadn't been brave enough to go outside as a girl. I always took the basic pills that only lasted a few hours. On stream as a girl I felt like a superhero but when I turned it off and went to class I felt ashamed of who I was somehow. I even caught a few of my classmates watching clips of my stream, no one suspected anything.

When xChange started offering sponsorships I was the first person they called, a free unlimited supply of anything I wanted sounded like a dream come true. It even came with a stipend for makeup and clothes to try on stream. The only issue was that it came with conditions, exchange wanted to push a new wave of sexuality and so I had to be more.... sexual on stream. They had pushed me to try masturbating on stream for the first time when I told them I had never done it before. After making sure I wouldn't get banned for it I tried. I didn't even show anything, you could only see my face and that my hands were doing something and it became my highest viewed stream ever. The next day the clips were all over the place and people screenshotted my first orgasm face and used it as their avatars.

People started to copy me and I realized I had to stay on top. I started doing stunts, I hooked up a vibrator to a game so as long as I kept winning it kept going. I started doing streams where I learned how to do makeup, I even had other streamers drop in via video chat to give me tips. I took a break from playing games sometimes to try on the clothes that fans sent me even if it always was a size too small. When I realized a lot of my male viewers were going out and trying xchange I started doing classes on how to pick a cute outfit, how to buy a bra, and how to find others like yourself. I lived a dual life, preaching the power of taking hold of your sexuality and being gender fluid and who you wanted to be. At the same time, I hid it from everyone I knew irl, no one knew and I even stopped letting people in my apartment. My numbers kept going up and up as I grew bolder. I tried orgasming offline one time as a girl and it was good, but nothing like the high I got from thousands of people watching me. I started using toys on stream and spreading my legs so everyone could see. I soon moved to dildos and on my most recent stream, I had tried to win in a battle royal while vibrators in my ass and pussy got me off with a ball gag in my mouth.

It all culminated in this stream, xchange set it up for me. I was going to lose my virginity on stream. There was another male streamer who used xchange and did something similar to me except he took blue pills and had mostly female viewership. We met for the first time on my stream, it was awkward at first but soon we were naked and touching each other. There was never any doubt of that, the entire internet had followed this event for weeks. We had been texting for weeks, at first, I sent him a few risky pictures. He sent me a picture of him cumming to my photo and I relied with a photo of me climaxing to his video. We had just done a stream where we masturbated together as he told me how he was going to fuck me. We kept reading chat though and as a favor to them I dressed up in their favorite outfit. I had fake catgirl ears on with a lusty made outfit, the new addition was a collar and lease that my partner now held. He, of course, was wearing nothing at all to show off his six-pack abs and massive cock. I could feel the tip of his cock pressing into my pussy now as I moaned and mewed as he got ready to enter me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)