More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superssd superssd

Who will he alter first ?

His whole life

The first thing John did was to change his body. He'd always been slightly overweight, not terribly obese but fat enough that he hated his body and never got attention from girls. With a thought, John's body turned into that of a model, with hairless six pack abs and a huge 11 inch penis. His jawline sharpened, his shoulders widened, and his muscles thickened until he was the peak man. He admired himself in the mirror a little bit more before rushing out of his room with only boxers on.

He lived alone in a 1 bedroom apartment while he attended his first year of college, so John's life was pretty boring so far. With no roommates and not bothering to join any clubs, John had no social life and practically no friends. But all of that was about to change. John snapped his fingers and stylish, perfectly fitting clothes appeared into existence on his body, and he made it so that everyone he knew would still recognize him even with his new body. With one last glance in the mirror, John made his way to the dining hall to get food.

On the way there, John ran into his high school crush and bully. It was unfortunate that she was both at the same time, but John couldn't help it. She was simply drop dead gorgeous and no matter how much she hurt him he couldn't get over that. He was simply too horny.

"Hey, Skye!" he greeted her. She must've been coming back from the gym because she was wearing the sluttiest workout clothes he'd ever seen. It immediately gave him a boner that he instinctively tried to hide, but John realized that he didn't need to. He simply thought: I wish it was a compliment to girls if guys had a visible boner around them, and something more like flirting if guys were openly masturbating to them. No one would think it was inappropriate for a guy to be publicly masturbating to a girl. Girls also really like seeing penises much like how guys like seeing tits and it makes them horny to see them.

"Ugh. It's you," Skye replied, looking him up and down and clearly liking what she saw, but nonetheless acting like a bitch because she could. Her eyes got stuck on the bulge in his pants for a few seconds, so John slowly unzipped his trousers and pulled his massive cock out.

Slowly running his hands over his dick and rubbing it up and down, he continued with the conversation as if everything was normal. "Yeah, its me! It's been a while since we've met, hasn't it? I can't believe we've almost spent a whole semester here and still haven't seen each other!"

"Yeah... yeah, we should've definitely kept in touch..." she absentmindedly replied, eyes still glued to his cock.

"Well, that's nothing we can't change. Why don't you get lunch with me right now? We can get to know each other a little better..."

"Uh, sure. I- I'll just go back to my apartment to get changed-"

"No, no, don't worry about that. I think you look great as is. In fact, I wish you'd remove your top to look even better."

"Thanks... but won't everyone, you know, see my tits if I go shirtless?" she asked, hesitantly removing her top.. She was clearly a bit to do so, but that's only because John wanted her to feel that way.

"Yeah. And? It's not as if you could get in trouble for that."

Skye bit her bottom lip as she finally removed her top, letting her tits free. The breeze hit her nipples and made her shiver, which only elevated her arousal as she continued to be entranced by John's massive cock.

John's eyes nearly bugged out as he finally saw the object of many of his late night fantasies. Those two giant breasts were finally out in the open and John could only stare. He started jerking off even harder and sensed he was about to cum, but another thought delayed that and allowed him to keep stroking vigorously.

"Come on, let's get dinner," Skye whispered, casting glances around and embarrassed to have her breasts open. She tried to cover them up with her arms but another thought from John stopped her from doing so.

"Of course. But first, tell me you don't think you look so much better with your tits free. And that you don't _feel _so much better, too. So much more aroused."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)