More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FlatCap90210 FlatCap90210

Do the pills actually arrive the next day?

Hey, suspicious online ads wouldn't lie, would they?

The next day, James woke up not exactly well-rested. His dreams had been filled with faceless girls pointing at his dick, howling with laughter. Apparently, the humiliation of the previous day had hit him deeper than he realized. He was now dead-set on at least trying the pills once they arrived. As his parents had already gone to work, James didn't have much to do, partly since the local community college was on summer break. But the main reason was that he didn't dare to go out, afraid of running into the group from yesterday. So he spent the day gaming, watching streams and of course wanking, thinking about how much bigger his undersized prick would be soon.

A little after noon, the doorbell rung. James ran downstairs, heart beating fast. Were those the pills?! Opening the door, it was indeed a package for him. He signed, barely looking at the postman, and took the package into the kitchen, setting it down on the island. It was surprisingly big, measuring almost twice the length of his hand. Mouth dry from excitement, he used a kitchen knife to open the box and revealed three big plastic bottles with professional-looking labels displaying the gaudy Growth-X logo. Lining them up on the counter, James rubbed his mouth nervously. Now that they were here, he didn't actually know if he should go through with this. Pills from the internet? Anything could be in them. Cyanide, rat poison, laxatives... Who knew? Anyone could print labels and stick them on bottles bought wholesale.

He picked up one of the bottles and checked the writing. The ingredient list was chock-full of names which he might have known if he had studied chemistry for a few years. There were the general warnings: "Keep away from children", "May induce allergic reactions", yadda yadda yadda... The seals on the bottom of the label looked genuine too. There was even a 1-800 number to call in case of problems.

Taking a deep breath, James made his decision. He'd spent almost 50 dollars on this little endeavor, his parents had very good health insurance that also covered him, and if he put poison control on speed dial, there was nothing that could go wrong. Alright, there was a lot that could go wrong, but he'd be prepared.

Opening one of the bottles, James prepared to take a dose.

How many pills does James take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)