More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nanites Nanites

Pick a story

Heath, A hardcore video gamer in college

You walk to the restroom to take your fifth pee break of the day and once finished you stop at the full body mirror that came with your own dorm since your roommate left. You are half Native American and half Caucasian(white) which didn't turn out so great in your case with your scrawny body with little to no muscle, your hair is dark brown almost black, you have greenish blue eyes almost turquoise color, and you weigh only 102 pounds and your wearing your t-shirt that has the Nes controller at the chest area and some dark blue skinny jeans.

You finally finish looking at your anything but handsome appearance and go to the fridge to get another Coca-Dew soda after drinking the other one resulting in the fifth pee break you just had and then sit on the couch and start playing the newest first person shooter Nano-Change on the X-Node console. After your done with the first match you take a sip of Cola-Dew and then turn off your console and take a nap on the couch real quick.

20 seconds after you drinked your soda your chest started to hurt and your shirt felt like it was getting tighter at your chest and your jeans felt tighter and after 20 more seconds it stopped and you looked down to find you had what must be D cup tits and then you freaked.

"Ahhhh Oh my god I'm a girl." You screamed in a now higher pitch but in a oddly way to sexy voice at the same time. You ran to your full body mirror which is now about 3 inches taller than you now. You looked at your reflection to see a girl with wavy dark brown hair that stops at mid-back and covers your forehead,green eyes, a smaller more feminine head structure and bone strutted, and sadly maybe a little bit less muscle but a perfect female body not to chubby but their is fat in the right places(if you know what I mean),you still have your Native American skin color though luckily which just seems to make you look even sexier, the Nes controller logo on your shirt Is now expanded outward because of your D-cup breasts and and you appear to have a hourglass figure and the shirt hugs tightly to the waist and your breast to accentuate your curves.

You turn around and see that your ass is now ghetto booty size but also firm but still able to twerk.

What now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)