More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nanites Nanites

What now

Suprises

I go back to my living room and find that it's clean somehow and I go outside my dorm and find the exact opposite of what I need it's the football quarterback Tate Hugeloads coming in his turquoise colored football short sleeve uniform with his huge muscled arms showing and he's heading towards me. It doesn't take him long before he's right in front of me looking down at me since he's about 4 inches taller but most men are probably gonna be taller since I'm only 5 feet 3 inches tall.

"Hey sexy what's yo name and how come I never seen you around because I certainly would remember you and also where you from cause we get students from multiple states that come here?" Tate asks.

I decided to tell the truth besides my name and why I'm here because I'm a girl now "I'm Heather and the reason you haven't seen my sexy body around here is because I'm new here and since your wondering where I'm from its Georgia." I tell him

"Well I'm sure I'll come back here soon and your the first southern girl that been at this college." Tate says and then starts to walk do his dorm but not without giving my ass a nice squeeze.

I decide to check the bottle I had a drink from only to find out that it's manufactured in the same factory as X-Change Plus which means I'm stuck like this forever.

This could actually be good though since

A. No one knows me, B. I'm a sexy 20 year old woman, C. I'm low on cash and men will do anything for sexy women like me, D. I can tease all the men who bullied me

Well what next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)