More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MILFLover3 MILFLover3

What's next?

He Went to Work

He got out of bed, got dressed, and went to his workplace. He woke up pretty late, after all.

After just barely making it on time, he remembered that voice in his head. Curious to see how that worked out, he thought to himself:

I have my own office that is attended by a sexy maid. And he snapped his fingers.

Figuring that nothing happened, he shrugged and went up to his cubicle floor. But then he found that his cubicle was being used by someone else, and was decorated entirely differently. The person in there noticed him, and asked if they could help with anything. Realizing that this may be the work of the snap, he said it was nothing, and started looking around for a maid. And sure enough, at the door to one of the offices, he saw a gorgeous redhead wearing a maid uniform. And her curves filled it out quite nicely.

She saw John and said, "Welcome back, sir." As she opens the door for him. He starts thanking her, only to realize he doesn't know her name. He wanted to know her name, snapping, and then the name suddenly appeared in his head, "Jocelyn". He went in, and she said "If you need me, I'll be right out here, sir." And she closed the door behind him.

So he wasn't just hearing things earlier. He realized that if snapping could do that much, then surely it could do more.

I know everything my snapping can do. and he snapped his fingers. The knowledge rushed into his head instantly but comfortably. Now with the world just the snap of his fingers away, he sat back into his chair, and wondered what else he could do.

What does John do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)