More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Hattie Shaw (Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw)

Hattie Shaw is an MI6 Agent and the sister of Deckard Shaw and Owen Shaw. After being sent on a mission to secure The Snowflake, a pathogen created by Eteon that is capable of eliminating half of humanity, she is to inject herself with the virus after Eteon's super-soldier, Brixton Lore, murders her fellow agents.

Learning that she only has a few hours left to live, she teams up with Deckard and Luke Hobbs to extract the virus from her system while fending off Eteon. Following Brixton's , she returns to London with Deckard, where the pair begin to aid their mother escape prison.

Biography :

Early Life :

Hattie Shaw is one of Magdalene Shaw's three children. Growing up in the United Kingdom with her two older brothers, Deckard and Owen, the three would often create simulations of grifts or heists, dubbing the maneuvers with names synonymous to pop culture. The three Shaw siblings all enlisted in military service when they were of age, with Deckard and Hattie joining MI6. Hattie was much closer to her brother Deckard than Owen and was devastated when she had heard that Deckard had betrayed his team and had gone rogue. After discovering that her mother and Owen had turned to a life of crime as well, Hattie cut all ties to her family, devoting her time to being a loyal, law-abiding agent.

Personality :

"She's one of the toughest, baddest, most capable women I've ever encountered."

―Luke Hobbs.

Hattie possesses a fierce, cool and collected personality, possessing a mindset to see a mission to its end and not showing signs of distress during escalating situations. Hattie was initially loyal to the law and her country, having disowned her family due to their decision to turn rogue and become criminals. Hattie is also impulsive, having quickly absorbed The Snowflake virus into her system after realizing she could, despite not being sure of its effects on her or her surroundings. However, despite this, Hattie was willing to die and have her body burnt without recognition as it was the simplest way of preventing Eteon from obtaining and dispersing the virus. She showed no signs of fear or panic while being kidnapped and walked down the side of a skyscraper, or while falling out of a helicopter.

Despite this, Hattie had a soft side for her brother and immediately forgave his criminal actions after discovering that he was initially framed and did not turn against his country. Despite initially being law-abiding, she joined Deckard in forcefully breaking their mother out of prison. Hattie also did not wish to kill, unlike her brother, Luke Hobbs or other federal agents, instead choosing to render them .

Abilities :

  1. Expert Combatant: As an MI6 agent, Hattie was exceptionally trained in combat, fighting and defeat a handful of Eteon soldiers. She was also able to briefly subdue DSS agent Luke Hobbs, although he was eventually able to best her due to Hattie's decision to show restraint in order to prevent herself from causing to any of her opponents.

Trivia :

  1. Despite flashback scenes of Hobbs & Shaw depicting Hattie and Deckard Shaw to be around the same age and growing up together as children, Deckard was born in 1970, with his actor Jason Statham being born in 1967, whereas Hattie's actress Vanessa Kirby was born circa 1988, giving the pair a twenty-one-year difference.

Behind the Scenes :

  1. Vanessa Kirby accepted the role as it allowed her to show young girls that women could save the world too, which she believed was her responsibility to do so. Kirby clarified, stating that "What I love about Dave’s vision is that he has always been adamant that Hattie is as strong and tough as Hobbs and Shaw, and that she was as much of a fighter. She doesn’t need saving; she joins the guys as equals. I think it’s important for young girls in the audience to see women can save the world, too. So, I felt that was my responsibility, to give Hattie that added toughness."

Where is Hattie when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)