More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by I.Am.Drake I.Am.Drake

What's next?

A Naked Assignment

There is a moment in the life of every spy, when they look back and wonder why they became one. Some do it for their country, some do it for the thrill, some are just pushed into it.

As Hattie's naked body shivered her pale skin covered in goose bumps, her pink nipples hard, she knew well enough this was that moment. She smiled at all the men on the resort floor. There were many men at the resort she was working at, many of whom were leering at her and all the other women walking through the resort delivering drinks and food.

This was a very exclusive resort, for one thing it catered to the rich and powerful, in particular in this section of the resort all servers and staff were naked.

She finally arrived at her destination a table just on the patio of the resort. There sat a middle aged man, slightly overweight but a handsome nonetheless. She looked carefully at the man and smiled and spoke "How are you doing today Mr. Smith?" .

"Quite fine, the view today especially is quite breath taking." Replied the man, she could feel the man's eyes on her taking in every inch of her toned pale body.

She felt revolted. Know what this man has done and what he's capable of, leering at her body like a fish on display. She shook her head and attempted a smile.

"Well at the Heavenly pleasure resort we do take pride in the views we provide our customers". She bent down to hand the man his drink when she saw he reached out and grabbed her left butt cheek while taking the drink with the other hand.

"Thank you kindly Hattie, and might i add -" as the man squeezed her cheek, "Whatever exercises you are doing are doing wonders for your backside."

As she felt the man's hand against her butt, she could only winced and smile at the rat faced man.

She could only curse her Mr.Nobody for having assigned her this role in the mission.

Why was she at the resort?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)