More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Gypsy (The Flash)

Cynthia, better known as Gypsy, is an unrivaled collector from Earth Nineteen. She came to Earth One to collect H.R. Wells due to him breaking the inter-dimensional travel ban on Earth Nineteen. Her capture was interrupted by Cisco Ramon, who challenged her to trial by combat. Gypsy was defeated by Cisco and she returned to Earth Nineteen without H.R. claiming that he was already dead when she found him. Later, on an assignment on Earth Two trying to catch another breacher, Gypsy was captured by Grodd and to open a breach to Earth One for Grodd and his army to travel through to Central City. She helped Cisco and the team get rid of the gorillas on Earth One and went back to her Earth. She later returned to save Cisco from Savitar and Killer Frost, joining the team to defeat the two rogues. She dated Cisco for several months until they broke up.

Powers and abilities -

Powers -

  1. Dimensional energy manipulation: While unknown how she obtained her powers as it appears to be standard for her organization, Gypsy has a psychic link to the natural energies of reality, allowing her to connect with various vibrations of the multiverse and manipulate them for various effects.
  2. Dimensional awareness: Referred to as "vibing", Gypsy can perceive events throughout time and space through the kinetic sense; one such example of this is when she touched a tip given by H.R. Wells, allowing her to track him down. This also apparently augments her natural reflexes as she was able to counter The Flash during his sneak attack. Also, it seems this ability allows her to see through H.R.'s disguise as his partner Randolph Morgan, specifically calling him H.R. She is also able to Co vibe with Cisco as a result of having deep connection with him and her powers.
  3. Interdimensional travel: Gypsy has the ability to open breaches through space, both between different universes and within the same universe, allowing her instantaneously traverse tremendous distances. She could even utilize this aspect of her powers for defensive purposes as seen when she opened up a breach before Cisco, re-directing the icy blast fired at him by Earth-1's Killer Frost.
  4. Vibrational blasts: Gypsy can generate powerful, red, concussive blasts of vibrations from her hands, strong enough to throw a fully-grown human quite a distance. She can also use this power to disrupt Speed- powered movements, briefly stopping the speedster, Wally West.
  5. Mental connection: As stated to Cisco, "vibers" are connected by their powers and are able to observe each other if they're skilled enough. Gypsy used it to find and rescue him from Savitar right as Killer Frost was about to execute him.

Abilities

  1. Hand-to-hand combatant: Coupled with her powers, Gypsy has shown to be a relatively proficient unarmed melee fighter, catching even speedsters off-guard, leading her to be unrivaled in her role as a collector.
  2. Skilled markswoman: Gypsy was shown to be skilled in the use of firearms, specifically with the stun pistol she used on H.R.
  3. Keen intellect: As an elite field officer, Gypsy is shown to be sharp-witted and intuitive. A skilled tracker, she was able to follow H.R.'s trail through the multiverse with ease. She is also very alert, anticipating H.R. and Barry's attempt to subdue her. In battle, she is very efficient using her powers in unison with her combat skills, using her breaches to appear from one location to the next during battle, leaving little time for her opponents to counter.

Equipment -

  1. Stun pistol: Aside from her concussive vibration blasts, Gypsy has an energy pistol as her sidearm, designed to stun targets rather than kill them. This allowed her to briefly knock out H.R. by shooting him in the chest and not damage him in the process, though he was left with soreness upon recovering moments later.

Trivia

  1. Gypsy possesses the same powers as her father, suggesting that she may have inherited them, although it's unknown how and when meta-humans were created on Earth Nineteen.
  2. Gypsy has been shown to have a liking towards coffee from CC Jitters.

How does Gypsy end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)