More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

What's next?

Christmas surprise

"Mr Ramone, is it done?" Central City's Mayor said.

Cisco looked up from what he was working on, a metal box with a complicated system of wires and discs inside. He'd been commissioned to help with the city's holiday celebrations. With the financial difficulty Star Labs had been running into, especially with the closure of their attempt at a museum, he'd agreed.

"Almost," Cisco said. "Give me a couple of hours. If I'm not here, just come in and pick it up."

"Thank you," the Mayor said.

That left Cisco to work. The idea was simple enough, a hologram display to give some suitably festive scene, reindeers that could actually fly, an impractically resplendent tree... It should count for a lot.

He tinkered for a while longer. He'd arranged for a machine to blow up the image to be set up near the square, which was probably a good thing because it seemed like he was the only person who knew how to use this tech.

Eventually he sat back. Done. It worked, the scene was pretty damn good even if he said so himself, and it was ready for the big unveiling tomorrow. Now he could take a break.

Leaning back, Cisco pushed his project for the Mayor up to the side, and lifted up another cube from below his desk, putting it front and center. Furtively he looked at the door. Alone, good. His girlfriend Gypsy had given him a gift last christmas, a holo-cube he'd based the design of his christmas cube on. He liked to keep it at the lab while he relaxed. It was a fun thing to replay on breaks, at least while he was alone.

He set it to play, then leant back as the rather underdressed christmas-clad Gypsy flickered to life. Cisco smiled contentedly at himself. What could possibly go wrong?


The Mayor visited the Labs after half an hour. Cisco's workspace was empty, but she walked in and spotted a cube in the middle of the desk. That had to be it. Then she paused. There was another cube, though it had been pushed to the side. Probably a prototype. The Mayor shrugged, picked up the main one, and walked out again.


Team Flash gathered in the square. Lights had been strung up between the buildings, currently unlit, along with a tall, dim christmas tree filling a corner of the square. Barry and Iris stood close, side by side, sharing warmth, while Caitlin and Ralph stood to one side, Joe and Cecile a little further off, and Cisco alongside Gypsy by the edge of the road. "So how does this work?" Gypsy said.

"They're turning on the lights," Cisco said. he had to raise his voice slightly to be heard. "Looks great. You'll love it!"

Gypsy looked around at the festive scene, slightly taken aback by how overboard this Earth went with the celebrations.

Still, it wasn't long before voices joined into a countdown. Ten, nine, eight...

As they reached zero, Barry vanished briefly for the Flash to arrive on the stage, the city's hero selected to hit the button that turned on all the lights, snowflakes and animals and glittering shapes sparkling to life overhead. A second later, the lights wrapped around the tree flared to life.

The Flash vanished in a streak of lightning, Barry returning a second later.

And then Cisco's provided hologram flickered to life. Cisco opened his mouth to take credit for it, only to freeze, and feel Gypsy tense up beside him.

That was Gypsy. The hologram stood over the square, slightly taller than the massive tree they'd erected, her long, shiny, dark hair falling down onto a white fur collared red coat that extended to just above her knees, below which were knee-high stockings. The neckline was remarkably low, bronze cleavage all the more impressive from the size of the hologram.

"Cisco, someone told me you've been a very naughty boy this year," the Santa-dressed illusory Gypsy said, tone flirtatious. "Why don't you come over and jingle my bells?"

Cisco stammered. Gypsy turned around sharply, cheeks burning.

"Cisco!" she muttered, lowering her head and praying no one saw her.

"I... what... er... huh..."

The illusory Gypsy raised her skirt slightly, showing off a little more of her thighs. Gypsy's eyes widened. It had been a while since she'd recorded it, but she had very vivid memories of what she'd done for her boyfriend's christmas gift.

"Wrong cube!" Cisco yelped suddenly. "She must've taken... oh no."

"Cisco!" Gypsy whispered. She didn't want to draw any more attention just then. "What the hell?!"

"They'll, er, they'll shut it off," Cisco said. "Once they see it's the wrong one. No way they won't."

"They'd better!" Gypsy said. As if they hadn't already seen way, way too much of her in that costume.

The last thing she needed was for the whole city to see a hologram of her naked. She could see people struggling with their phones as it was, eager to immortalize the moment.

"And I promise, it's not going to be a silent night..." the hologram continued her christmas-themed flirting, lifting her hands up to the center of her coat.

Then, in front of the packed square, she loosened the belt and slipped the coat off of her bare shoulders, letting it fall to the floor and out of the holographic recording to reveal how little she had on underneath.

The real Gypsy narrowly avoided screaming. Cisco struggled to tear his eyes away, while the rest of the team didn't seem to know where to look. The rest of the square had no such compunction.

Smooth bronze skin was displayed, slender arms, long toned legs, with only the faintly festive lingerie offering her any decency, and Cisco and Gypsy both remembered vividly how that wouldn't last much longer. And even that wasn't much, the red bra translucent, the cups only half-covering her dark nipples, the white fur only lining the bottom and helping to push them up. Her panties, too, were rather skimpy. While the red-and-white design was to be expected, the fur might have done something to hide her pussy, but the thong meant those lucky enough to be standing behind the hologram got as good as an unobstructed view of her sculpted ass cheeks.

Unable to think of what to do, Gypsy stared incredulously up at her gently swaying self, and angrily at the flustered Cisco.

"They'll... they'll turn it off..." Cisco said. He hesitated. "If they know how to work it. Which they might not."

Up in the middle of the square, the lingerie-clad Gypsy started to sway-dance to slow version of Jingle Bell Rock that played in the background. No one looked away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)