More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Javalar Javalar

What's next?

Guide to characters and people

Note: This is a guide for writers who want to add to the story. There might be spoilers for certain character developments or encounters of side characters in the world.

Main characters
These characters all have their own story arcs, told from their perspective. It is totally possible to start your own story arch with one of the characters who are still side characters at this point of writing.

Katarina Lewin: Redheaded 18 year old girl, her father is the smith in their village. She has some knowledge about forging. In some storylines, she has forged herself a chain-mail that by yet unexplored reasons can deflect and absorb Demon magic. She has basic knowledge of how to wield a spear or a simple weapon.
Her story arch starts here: https://chyoa.com/chapter/Katarina-Lewin---Human-and-the-daughter-of-a-blacksmith.552478

Gilly Sowdoh: Brunette girl of 19 years with curly hair. Slightly rounder figure (which she herself thinks of as "plump") and big breasts. The baker's daughter. She is not very experienced in matters outside the world of the bakery. In one story line, she discovers that she has dormant magic abilities which were awoken by her longer exposure to a lust storm.
Her story arch starts here: https://chyoa.com/chapter/Gilly---Human-and-the-baker%27s-daughter.554125

Will Helma: An attractive young man with brilliant blue eyes and a hardened body. Before the start of the story and due to longer exposure to the lust storm, he became "storm addicted" and now likes to stay outside in a storm whenever possible, resulting in strong arousal and sexual prowess. He has taken on the job as an adventurer and mercenary.
His story arch starts here: https://chyoa.com/chapter/Will-Helma---Human-storm-addict.552882

Side characters

Ysdella Grisson: Blonde girl of 19 years, the hunter's daughter and somewhat capable of hunting and tracking techniques. Her family has a hunting hut outside of the village which they use as a base for longer hunts. She is a good friend of both Katarina and Gilly. Knows how to use a bow and long knifes in a fight.

Elisa Finnfar: 19 years, her hair a mixture of ash blond with a glimmer of red. Slim figure but rather big breasts. Daughter of the tailor.

Clara: At the beginning of the story, part of Will Helma's group of mercenaries: confident with shoulders wider than most men's. Short brown hair. Strong and muscular, can take down opponents much larger than herself, either with a spear or with strong punches and kicks. Feminine face, but with a long scar runs from her nostril across the left side of her cheek. Suspected of being more interested in women than in men.

Silenya Al'Thane: A human woman with straight black hair and piercing eyes. She seems to be much older than she appears and likes to tease people with her words and her clothing. She is quite tall for a woman and has petite breasts, a slim waist that flares into wide hips and buttocks. Her legs are also quite long with flawless skin. She is an extremely adept sorcerer she can hold her own against most opponents using magic.

Eobard Glemen: The resident musician of The Fat Leaf, the only inn in Pinehurst. He is an old man with pale blue eyes who weeps for his lost love, especially during the lust storms. He appears in Katarina's storyline.

[To be continued and updated]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)