More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fishcrem fishcrem

Who is our protagonist?

Katarina Lewin - Human and the daughter of a blacksmith

Katarina was taking shelter at the forge and was currently trying desperately to find something to stuff under the front door where water was seeping in. For some reason her father always asked Katarina to stay at the Lewin forge during a storm ever since she turned 15.

She had asked him about it once and he simply said. "The shop is sturdier and a lot safer than home, I have to take care of your mum you understand." Then he left with a wink. Katarina did not understand.

Finally she gathered enough dirty rags to stuff between the heavy oak door and the floor. Katarina made her way over to an anvil and sat on it, the cool metal felt nice against her pale thighs. The lust storms don't care for seasons and they come whether it was sweltering or freezing. At least during summer it cooled the place down. Katarina had been tempted to go out in the storm a couple of times during particularly hot days.

But no, ever since she was left here to her own devices Katarina had started a little project that she only ever worked on during the storms. She found that the hammering of metal emptied her mind. Today was going to be the day. Walking over to the far cabinet grabbing a stool on the way she carefully retrieved a cloth bundle from the top shelf. It was of course much heavier than just cloth.

Unwrapping the bundle Katarina held the contents of the bundle up. A relatively small but magnificently made chain-mail glinted with the candlelight that illuminated the forge. Most chain-mail was larger in size so that different people could wear it and most chain-mail most certainly were not shaped for a woman with breasts. Of course women could still wear normal chain-mail, but it just wasn't as comfortable. Katarina had been keeping this a secret from her father. Why would she need armour? She was the blacksmiths daughter.

Why to leave this small town and be an adventurer of course! Ok perhaps her slender build and background do not really lend themselves towards adventuring. She has also worked out from the other villagers and her dad's reactions from people making passes at her that she must be somewhat of an attractive woman. They say its dangerous for attractive women to go adventuring, but she doesn't care. If worse comes to worse she'll go with somebody she trusted.

Finish the Chain-mail?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)