More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fishcrem fishcrem

Finish the Chain-mail?

Maybe a little self love first

Katarina set the chain mail down and started to gather the tools that she would need to finish her masterpiece. Katarina walked towards the wall of tools to grab her hammer.

Nobody is here and its been a while

That was the storm talking of course. Katarina was not one to give into impulses often.

The chain-mail is nearly finished and celebration is in order.

As Katarina walked over to the tools she brought her hands and lightly brushed over her breasts. The friction between her cotton dress and her nipples sent a light tingle along her body straight between her legs causing her to suck in some air sharply. Continuing on she grabbed the hammer and made her way back to the anvil and set the hammer down on the ground beside it. Normally while working at the shop she wrapped up her breasts and wore breeches and boots, safety first of course.

Currently Katarina was wearing a thin brown dress that she was clearly growing too tall for and some sandals. She had went with her mother to do errands around town before the town crier started shouting storm warnings. Katarina had gone straight to the shop then as her mother went home. A sack of various vegetables and even a jar of honey sat on the shop counter waiting to be brought back home. Her mother had gotten the honey for free from the market, the old toothless shopkeeper had thrown it in the sack thanking the both of us for giving an old man something nice to look at. Katarina was told not to wear that dress again by her mother as they left the shop.

Mmm touching my nipples felt good, should do it again.

Picking up the chain-mail and laying it across the anvil Katarina went and barred the door shut and shimmied out of her dress. Maybe it really was a little short. It only went down to the bottom of her knees. With the dress lying on the stone floor in a heap Katarina made her way to the only proper chair in the shop and plopped herself down. The night air cooled down some by the lust storm made goosebumps all along Katarina's smooth skin. Her hands, maybe the only part of her body that wasn't delicate slowly caressed up her taut stomach towards her modest chest leaving a trail of fire that spread slowly to the rest of her body.

Oh it had been far too long.

She had skipped the last two storms forcing herself to concentrate on the chain mail and she had rode Bell the family horse yesterday which always made her a little horny. There was no chance to relieve the tension until now due to her trouble keeping her voice down and she wasn't about to let her parents hear her!

Finally her hands reached her twin peaks and she made small circles around her nipples. But Katarina wasn't quite comfortable yet. With her left hand she reached up around the back of her head and with a practiced motion she undid the braid that kept her firey red hair neat and tidy. Shaking her head a bit her hair swished down to her shoulders. Much better.

Does Katarina get to finish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)