More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fishcrem fishcrem

Finish the Chain-mail?

Complete the masterpiece

Katarina picked up the hammer and got to work. She was no master craftsman. Even her father had never ascended to that rank. The cost of being trained by the guild was far greater than anybody from a small village on the outskirts could afford. However, Katarina was still capable and she fell into a rhythm. Adding loop after loop. For a while, the only sounds in the forge was the clattering of tools, metal on metal and the raging lust storm buffeting the village.

Unsure of how long she had been working, Katarina set her hammer down by the anvil. She was finished. To her, it was magnificent. Thin loops of metal all connected in a repeating pattern. It was a sleeveless chain mail. The shape obviously more suited to a woman's body with small rounded area for a modest chest. She picked up the finished product and admired her work. Maybe due to a trick of the light the armour looked like it shimmered faintly pink. It was also much lighter then she remembered. Frowning at that, Katarina wondered if something so light would stop anything substantial. It would be a shame if the chain-mail broke easily. It didn't really make much sense, the chain-mail should weigh at least twice as much as it currently felt in her hands. The Lewin forge used quality metals and ores if not fancy, something definitely seemed wrong about it.

Shrugging, Katarina awkwardly stuffed her arms and head into the chain-mail. She'd tried it on multiple times over the past couple of years but never with it complete and she struggled to put the damn thing on. Finally finished wrestling with the armour she looked down. The chain-mail fit snugly but felt even lighter now that it was supported by her entire body. Twisting and turning Katarina couldn't help but smile as it seemed she could move uninhibited even with it on. She let out a huge sigh of relief.

She was finished. The chain-mail represented the culmination of years of work, albeit at irregular times.

Katarina looked over to the only proper chair in the shop which deemed to beckon to her. The storm was still raging outside. During the last couple of lust storms Katarina had been so focused on finishing her chain-mail that she'd neglecting her more carnal needs.

There's plenty of time to indulge now that you've finished.

Does Katarina get more comfortable before petting the cat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)