More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fishcrem fishcrem

Who is our protagonist?

Will Helma - Human storm addict

Stomping down on the goblin with a heavy boot Will's face contorted with disgust. That's going to take a lot of elbow grease to wash off. Looking over to his current party he assessed the situation.

The current job was killing Grimtooth, leader of this small goblin camp. Fortunately Grimtooth was currently being circled by the rest of Will's party members. The faint rumbling of a storm coming could be heard. They'll have to finish this quick if they wanted to get back to town before it hit. Will circled around slowly until he was behind Grimtooth. Although Will was a swordsman he didn't have any qualms with attacking from behind. In fact, Will prefers going from behind both in combat and during... a storm.

Stepping lightly around goblin corpses Will quickly made his way behind Grimtooth and lunged with his sword. With a crunch his sword stabbed through bone and sinew. Blood started dripping onto Will's gloved hand. Sometimes Will just wished adventuring was more glamour and less gore. Ok all the time.

The party quickly looted anything of value from the goblins which were basically small trinkets and food they stole anyway. With their pockets full the party started heading back to the nearby town; Oakshield.

During the walk Will took up the rear and admired his party members. It was no coincidence that they were all female. Will rarely recruited male party members unless he was .

Clara walked at the front with her short brown hair, spear strapped on her back. Her gait was confident and her shoulders probably wider than Will's own. Muscles rippled as she moved; a clear indication of the strength and her preferred fighting methods. Will had seen Clara take down opponents much larger than her. Usually by distracting with the spear but actually just pummelling her target with strong punches and kicks. A long scar ran from her nostril across the left side of her cheek making her otherwise round feminine face quite striking. She would probably be fun but Will had suspicions that her interests lay elsewhere. Doesn't hurt to try though, the storm has a way of smoothing things over.

Walking behind Clara was a foxy woman with beautiful big brown eyes. Will couldn't really tell how old she was. Her gaze that seemed to drill through Will's soul made him feel like she had the wisdom of an old woman but the smooth skin on her small angular face suggested she was quite young. Silenya wore a flowing yellow dress that went down to her ankles. While the dress was rather narrow, a long slit ran from the bottom all the way up to her left thigh for mobility, and also showing off her long slender legs. Sometimes Will swore that she showed them off on purpose. Especially around him. A light green shawl sat on her shoulders and silky straight black hair flowed all the way down to her ass. Will had partied with Silenya multiple times over the past couple of months knowing that her spells were strong and reliable. And of course to charm her pants off. Weirdly, Silenya always managed to float away conveniently just as Will thought he was making some progress with her. Sometimes she disappeared with a sultry smile followed by a knowing smirk. The bitch. His frustration had gotten to the point where even fucking some tavern maids hadn't really satisfied him. Well he had been satisfied... Just not for long. A work in progress to be sure. Maybe this coming storm would be the encouragement he needed.

Lastly, walking alongside Will was April. The most evident thing about April and probably why Will chose to bring her along to the party were her large tits. Seemingly defiant of gravity her large mounds captured the attention of Will and many other adventurers straight away at the guild. Clara was openly staring for sure. An unstrung short bow was strapped to April's back. It didn't really make sense for her to carry a bow as women with humongous tits usually didn't enjoy the bowstring slapping them around. She did strap her boobs down before a fight though and Will had never seen somebody as fast and accurate with a bow. Sometimes her arrows seemed to bend around corners to hit some poor bastard hiding behind cover.

Whistling to himself Will watched as April's boobs bounced up and down. He must have been staring for too long as April cleared her throat and gave him a disapproving look.

"Ahh sorry I couldn't help myself." Will apologised instantly but any bystander could tell he wasn't sincere with his grin. Pretty as it was. Still better not anger the buxom archer. Actually was she actually angry? Her cheeks were red but Will couldn't decide if it was a blush, anger or just from the exertion of marching back towards town. Anyway, Will had a nice perky bottom clad in a tight yellow dress to look at. And it seems he wasn't going to be rebuked for it either.

Silenya's long black hair swished back and forth over her ass as she glided down the road towards Oakshield.

Where do they go once they arrive in town?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)