More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fishcrem fishcrem

Where do they go once they arrive in town?

The guild of course!

Will was sporting quite an erection when they arrived at the guild. He was conjuring up lewd positions for him to enjoy Silenya's ass the entire trip back to Oakshield. Most of them ended with him on top and her bent over various pieces of furniture. Eventually it would happen... When she finally fell for his dashing smile. Surely she's heard of his sexual prowess by now, they'd both been staying in Oakshield for at least two months. Word got around quickly here.

"Twenty silver pieces for the bounty of Grimtooth and his camp of goblins. Count it with me now. 5. 10. 15. 20. Right, all of you need to place a thumbprint on the bottom of this here parchment, ink is in the jar to your right. You can split the bounty in the guild hall just don't do it here at the counter." The guild clerk turned away from them as soon as she was finished but Will noticed that her gaze paused on his crotch for just a second. Maybe on another day Will would pursue that particular avenue but tonight he had bigger plans.

Leading the rest of the girls into the guild hall they found an empty table by the corner. The guild wasn't usually this packed but the storm was here and rather stay in the guild than pay extortionate prices for a room in an inn. Perks of being adventurers.

The silver was split evenly between them. It was a simple job and they all killed a fair share of goblins, no point arguing over little details.

"Sayyy Will. Now that we've been paid you're not going to go wasting it on whores again are you?" Silenya's speech as always slow and deliberate her voice deep and sultry no matter the subject matter. Like an expensive wine to his ears. Will couldn't help but watch the way her lips formed the words. She knew very well that Will had no need to pay a single copper for a roll in the hay but teasing him becoming a habit of hers. Looking over to her Will was about to say something smart but was interrupted by Clara. He did notice Silenya arching her eyebrows at his crotch though.

"Heh, nobody would do it for 100 gold pieces with that ugly mug anyway." For somebody who looked so serious with the scar running across her face Clara sure enjoyed a good joke sometimes. It didn't help that she delivered that line in her usual monotonous mumble.

"Oh Will could just ask the clerk if he could have Grimtooths head back. If hes he could use a different sword to stab him this time." April winked at Will as she said that in her bubbly tone.

"Uhhhh.... gross. April where in the stars did that come from, and when exactly did I become the punching bag here?" Will replied, smooth as ever. "And if you must know Silenya. I'll be buying myself some new boots, the little trip today ruined this pair. In fact I might just take the silver and travel away from here. The quests suck and I'm getting bored of the girls here anyway."

April gasped in protest, Clara just grunted but Silenya just looked at him with those knowing eyes like she knew exactly which part of that sentence was a lie. Stars her eyes always got to him. So beautiful yet so frustrating at the same time. Those eyes always started an itch Will hasn't been able to scratch yet. Frustrating.

Speaking of itches though. Wind and rain had started to hit the windows of the guild. Pink light swirled around outside.

Get out of here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)