More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mack2028 mack2028

What's next?

Get some lunch

You head out to get some food. You don't even really know if this app thing will do anything after all. Getting in your car you notice some things slightly off, the way your stuff is arranged is slightly off. You poke around and find the condoms in your glove compartment are missing and you have a few things that are much nicer than before, though your actual car is actually an older model of the same car you always had.

Weird, you guess the app did something but you aren't entirely sure what. You head to your favorite fast food joint and head inside as always (the lines are always so long) as you do you notice many more women than you normally would, many with young children. As you approach the register a rather plain bulky woman comes up behind you and squeezes your ass and loudly offers "Don't worry about it I'll pay for yours sweet cheeks." and gives your ass another squeeze.

As you stand mortified a younger prettier girl comes up and pushes her away "Hey you can't just touch him without his permission like that." The fat woman huffs "He didn't complain and I'm gonna buy him lunch." The pretty woman pushes her and sounds angry "That doesn't give you permission to sexually him you fucking cow now get the fuck out of here before I call the cops."

You are a little dumbfounded but pay for your tacos as they come up and thank the girl who "protected" you.

"Um thanks. That was... well not really dangerous or anything I think I could take her but it was awkward and I'm glad you stepped up like that." She smiles "No problem, I'm Alice" she holds out her dainty pale hand and you shake it. "Josh, um, you want a taco?" she laughs and nods and you head out to your car to have a nice meal.

so how hard do you go for the pickup artist trick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)