More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mack2028 mack2028

so how hard do you go for the pickup artist trick?

Why not

Alice is a 5'5'' blonde with a small frame and perky breasts. She is dressed in a tight belly shirt and a skirt that covers her knees but has a slit all the way up on both sides leaving her thighs exposed on both sides when she sits down. It doesn't take you long to go from talking and eating to casual touches, you remember that the condoms disappeared from your car earlier and curse your luck.

"Hey before we go any further um..." you blush and lean in kissing her gently "I kind of lost the condoms I had been keeping out in my car..." You look almost ashamed and she looks disappointed. "Fuck, can we go without? You know just the tip see how it goes?" she smiles and runs her finger down your abs to your jeans and you are a little shocked "Or you know... you could pull out finish in my mouth..." She opens her skirt revealing her lack of panties "I mean, if you don't want to you don't have to, no strings if you do want to..." She blushes "I mean... I'm clean, I have a good job..." She smiles "I mean if you get me pregnant I'll marry you if you want." She looks as she plays with her clit.

You think your blood rushing away from your head and you remember the new rules and inwardly exalt. "Well... maybe if we are exclusive... I don't want kids though so as soon as you start showing we are done." She eagerly nods pulling down your pants and almost salivating at the sight of your already rock hard cock.

You can't help yourself, no foreplay, no more talking, you get inside the girl as quickly as you can. Pushing into her leaking pussy you find her hymen quite intact for about half a second causing her to scream out in pain as you take her roughly. "Fuck my first time I'm so sorry," she blushes deeply with shame and you smile and kiss her softly pulling her legs apart and pressing in further. "No it is fine, it's special that you saved yourself for me." She looks even more mortified as you say this but her pussy quickly gets wet again as you thrust into her tight teen body unprotected.

She starts to move pushing her hips up and squeezing her pussy, seeming like she is trying to make you happy as you ride her. You laugh a little and she blushes again. "Just relax Alice it is fine, just enjoy yourself, do whatever makes you feel good." She nods and kisses you looking a little more relaxed and reaches down to rub her clit. Just a few minutes later she is moaning in real pleasure and you can feel her pussy gripping your tool and her body shuddering as she cums. The gentle milking feeling is something you haven't ever felt in a woman before, you always had to wear condoms or pull out before. You close your eyes and think about knocking this lovely young girl up and it becomes too much for you and you explode into her, spraying her insides with thick hot seed, coating her insides and maybe giving her a baby to take care of for which you won't have any responsibility.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)