More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Pick a story

Fred, cross species X-change.

Fred looked down at the test animal in its pen. The pig oinked then went back to eating it’s slops. It was kinda weird. Using this special form of X-change the pig would become fairly close to human. Well the thing wouldn’t be human, not legally or mentally. The X-change would make it into the new subhuman species that sat almost at human level sentience. Pets that were used by the rich for ... entertainment. They had an idealised human body but always possessed some form of animal features. Some had bunny ears, others cats ears and others horn, Cloven feet or tails .... they were quite popular with rich collectors and in brothels and the like. After a while they were even rumoured to learn to speak.

Fred had the latest syringe of X-change magenta. Devil horns and clawed feet and hands and a sexy little female body. He went to inject the pig but with a squeal the animal bucked and turned, knocking him off his feet. He felt a prick in his leg and swore. “Oh fuck!” He’d been injected instead. He started to stumble to the exit when his feet gave out.

The changes were swift. In moments he was no longer male. His body shrunk as small breasts grew and his hands grew clawlike. His teeth too. Horns grew out of his head. He felt an odd shifting in his groin and reached down to confirm what had happened. She was a subhuman! She opened her shirt to stare at her tiny sexy body.

The automatic capture mechanism snagged her neck and she found herself lifted. Her body was so much smaller now and her pants, top and shoes fell free. She was taken by the capture device to the pens where she joined the other newly x-changed subhumans - waiting to be shipped to various markets. They all looked about stupidly as they were herded into a truck.

Fred saw a quality control officer and waved to get his attention to explain the mistake.

She tried to speak.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)