More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

She tried to speak.

“Prease hrelp mre,” she growled in animalistic fear.

The worker frowned as he approached and Fred saw it was Bill. She and he had gone out for beers before and he was an alright guy.

Bill frowned as he saw she was wearing boxers about her hips. She looked up at him, one hand clutching her boxers to keep them on, the other wrapped around her small breasts. She was only four foot tall now and felt afraid and intimidated. She didn’t know how she would get her old body back. This was unprecedented.

“Brill, It’s mre, Fred. I hrad an accidrent...” she blushed.

Bill nodded and looked about. Then he grinned. “Fred? Shit. You’re an Oni now...” that was the version of x-change she’d taken. He motioned her. “Come on. Let’s get you out of here.”

Fred followed out through the security gates. She paused uncertainly and then gave a yelp as Bill easily lifted her onto his shoulder. He headed out the rear doors to the car park. “Wrait! Trake me troo the infrirmary!” Fred yelled as her grip on her boxers was lost. She squirmed and struggled on his shoulder, new pussy bare and exposed, small breasts pressed against his back. There was a beep as the car was unlocked and he opened the trunk. Then Fred was dropped inside. “Whrat are yrou droing?!” She gasped. “I’m Fred. Nrot an Oni!”

“Listen up. There ain’t no coming back from this. You are a subhuman now. I’ve wanted to own one of these pretty things since I started but they’re too expensive. But you... well you’re surplus. You won’t be missed.” He reached between her legs and pawed her new sex. Fred moaned. “Yeah. A custom designed sex toy. All kinds of genetic mods that are illegal on humans. You like that... don’t you Toy?”

Fred found her legs spreading and hips rocking. “Prease, dron’t, I’m a mran...” her words dissolved into headonistic growls. His finger slipped into her and her thoughts dissolved.

“Your name is Toy.”

“Troy...” she repeated.

“Hmm... no. Toy...”

“Toy,” she groaned.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)