More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Forbidden reading (transformation)

Jane was reading her latest book. "Memory of a swine"

It was a strange story about pigs in a farm, but it felt strangely relatable.

She read the novel in one evening. But she couldn't stop thinking about it. About those pigs living their life of eating and fucking. And those thoughts didn't fade, in fact it grew stronger with time. To a point that she bought BDSM toys to play with her nose. Stretching it like a snout and oinking for fun.

She later met men and women in dungeons to have sex while acting like a swine. She was unable to stop, she didn't even remember why she was doing this. She just wanted to be fucked like a swine. She even got it tattooed on her belly. Other tattoos followed and somehow her body changed to her will, her nose turning into a snout and her ears getting long and pointy like a pig.

She became famous in the dungeon and when she discovered she was pregnant, she didn't even know who was the father and she didn't care. She was almost all day long in the place anyway, being the slut swine to anyone who wanted.

The cursed book wasn't at his first victime and it wasn't at its last either. In the mean time, Jane enjoyed her new life of eating and getting fucked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)