More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonySD AnonySD

Reactionary or Non-Reactionary?

First, Research the Magic Cock Ring

You purchase the magazine and take it home.

However, before deciding to try out the Magic Cock Ring, you decide to conduct some research. After a quick search, you find the product. And it's way more intricate than the initial ad makes you believe.

For one thing, there's far more variations than just the two advertised. Sure, the Reactionary and Non-Reactionary MCRs are their top sellers and most basic options, but there are still more Cock Rings for sale that are far more specialized in nature.

You take a quick look at each variation and their descriptions.

Total Domination Cock Ring! For Dominants who want servants who will obey every order.

Breeder Cock Ring! For those who have a thing for pregnancy. (Very popular with those finding it difficult to start a family!)

Cum Addiction Cock Ring! For all your Cum Addiction needs!

Free Use Cock Ring! For those who want the whole room to pay attention to them.

They even have two special order options.

Discount Cock Ring! These Cock Rings are discounted because they are malfunctioning in some way. Feeling adventurous? Don't care what you get? Just want a magical cock ring but don't have money for a proper one? This is your chance!

Customizable Cock Ring! These are a bit more expensive because they are made to order! Do you want particular features? Want to mix and match features from different cock rings? This is the option for you!

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: When I first thought of this story, I only thought of the Reactionary and Non-Reactionary basic MCRs. Over time, more options came to mind. However, the way the story was initially set up only allowed for "you" to get one of the different Cock Rings was to receive it "accidentally." So, I have added this chapter so that I - or anyone who cares to submit chapters! - can add even more threads where "you" actually, specifically order the specific cock ring you want.

Here's how it works. With the Chapters linked to this particular Chapter, the titles must be in the following format: Type of Cock Ring - Gender. You can also include your sexual orientation if you wish, but the type of cock ring and gender must be at least present.

Examples:

Free Use Cock Ring - Female

Breeder Cock Ring - Male (Gay)

Magic Cock Ring (Reactionary) - Transgender Male

Etc., etc., you get the point. This opens up this story to an entire universe of possibilities. I really hope this sparks the imagination of the writers who want to submit. I'm going to try to mix things up a bit myself.)

Have fun!

What type of Cock Ring do you want? And who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)