More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Streaklover Streaklover

What type of Cock Ring do you want? And who are you?

Reverse Cock Ring (Any gender, branches out)

Reverse Cock Ring! This type of Cock Ring is designed to work in reverse compared to other Cock Rings. Most of the functions of the basic Cock Ring exist within this variant, however, it instead transports the genitals of whoever you want to the Cock Ring. Ideal for those who want to give someone a blowjob or eat out someone's pussy without them realizing what's happening! It can also be used on your own genitals of course, if that's what you desire. For this purpose, the genitalia of the target would still be in the same place for any outside observer, even the target themselves! Though, the target's genitalia will still visibly move with the interaction of the user of the Cock Ring. If anyone were to look at, for example, a girl's pussy while a guy with a Reverse Cock Ring is banging her, it would look like she's being fucked by an invisible penis! Uniquely, due to its mechanics, this variant is designed to work on both genders.

Hybridized variants also exist, for those who want to combine the effects of the Reverse Cock Ring with another Cock Ring variant.

What's your gender and sexual orientation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)