More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Under Under

What type of Cock Ring do you want? And who are you?

Total Domination Cock Ring - Male (Gay)

Once the purchase was done, you just had the realisation that you just bought the equivalent to a midnight T.V infommercial product; the cock ring probably made out of cheap plastic, but as you were going to sleep, your mind couldn't stop thinking the multiple people in which the TDCR could be used.

There is your roommate, Justin, who is in his early twenties, you would have made a move on him if he weren't straight and that he tries his best to spend the less time possible alone with you after he found out you were gay.

There is also the chinese twink from next door, Zhang, you haven't talked to him too much aside from the casual "good morning" and the esporadical conversation in the elevator, but from those conversations you could figure his obvious crush in the female celebrity of the moment.

Days passed and the package finally arrived, excited you go to your room and lock the door; inside the package was a normal looking black cock ring with a manual user, you automatically reach for the cock ring, taking off your pants and underwear, you slide your semi erected dick trough the cock ring and watch amazed at how it expands to fit your balls, as if that wasn't enough you watched an erected cock appear trough a portal in the wall.

You stare at the dick in the wall in shock , after a few seconds you lower your gaze to your crotch and see that there is an empty space where your dick should be, a small smile projects itself into your face at what this means, you can't stop thinking on the possibilities, you could use it in Jason, Zhang,one of your friends or one of the jocks at the university!.

All that remains after initial burst of ideas is... what next?.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)