More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LastGayStanding LastGayStanding

What type of Cock Ring do you want? And who are you?

Breeder Cock Ring - Male (Gay)

You feel your heart all but stop in your chest when you realize that there's a version of the Magic Cock Ring, that will, at last, let you live out your dirtiest fantasies. You've known you where interested in men (and only men) since high school, but despite that you've never been able to shake a fascination with pregnancy, even knowing you'd never get the chance to put a baby into another...or get one put into you. You've made do all these years, well through college, on fantasy porn and maybe, in your weaker moments, on a commission or two from a fetish artist, but this, if it really works? This would be beyond any fantasy.

You place the order rationalizing that it's likely just a joke, a gag item that's probably just another normal cock ring that you'll use with some random guy off Grinidr and put away. Of course, it's more expensive then any other cock ring you own, but you've got a good job despite your hard college classes, and you deserve a splurge, even if it's a splurge that costs more then a month's rent.

When the envelope arrives a week latter, you have a hard time opening it because your palms are so sweaty, and your heart is thundering against your rib cage. When you finally just rip the paper with your teeth and dump the contents on your kitchen table, it's almost underwhelming. A small black ring that bounces a little, and a cheap instruction booklet that shows a figure in profile, one hand on their wide belly. Their wide pregnancy heavy belly. You can't tell the figures gender at a glance.

Picking the manual and the ring up, you walk back into your bedroom, lock the door, and lay down on the bed. Despite all your assurances to yourself that this was just a lark, you pick out a spot on the wall, and kicking off your pants and underwear, slide your soft cock through the ring. Without really thinking you spin it a little as it goes down, and the ring widens dramatically, enough to slip your balls through as well

Your mouth goes desert dry as the portal opens up and soft cock appears to just jut out of the wall, while on your crotch, their's empty space. It _works _and if it can do this, it must be able to do everything. Your mind races with the possibilities, the hot professor in your hardest class, the cute roommate you have a crush on, the jock that made your high school life hell, your sort-of-steady boyfriend, you can make yourself their baby daddy, or make one of them yours....All you have to do is decided what to do next.

What do you do with your Breeder Cock Ring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)