More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FictionLord FictionLord

Who are you?

Erik Howard – High school graduate, that just discovered his new power.

Yesterday had been the strangest day of your life. From the moment you woke up, it had been a roller coaster of events. First, you had some strange dreams/visions about you writing your names on things, feeling strange emotions that you could only describe as a sense of control. Intrigued by the dream you had grabbed a marker and slowly but carefully wrote your name on things in the house.

Writing “Erik’s” on the fridge had led to a very awkward conversation of your mom asking permission to use it. Then you wrote your name on the TV, leading to even more strange conversations with your family. The same anomalies happened when you visited your neighbors and wrote on their door, but luckily telling people to use it as if it's theirs seemed to be enough to get them to act normal again. Being called every time a person wanted to enter their house would've gotten extremely annoying.

In the end you discovered that you had a very cool power. Writing on anything made it yours in the eyes of anyone who saw your writing, and the writing could be made of anything from pencils to scratch marks. Once the writing was erased, people began to treat the items normally. After making this discovery you had one more experiment to try out and today would be the day to do it.

Waking up to a normal summer Monday, you jumped out of bed in record timing, excited at what today would possibly mean for you. After taking a quick shower and getting dressed, you took a moment to look at yourself in the mirror. In your reflection you could see your short brown hair and hazel eyes. You stood above average in height and had a sleek body with some muscle from your time on the high school swim team. Done looking at yourself, you headed downstairs for breakfast. In the kitchen, your mom was standing by the stove, cooking some food on a frying pan.

“Morning mom. Where’s dad?” You said. Usually he would be sitting at the table already with a mug of coffee.

“Morning Erik. Your dad had to leave for work early, apparently something came up that needed his attention immediately.” Your mom replied.

Taking a seat at the table, you pulled out your phone and begin thinking about how you would go about doing your experiment. Your eyes kept glancing up to your mom’s ass as she cooked away. She had recently just turned 40 but had yet to lose any beauty to her age. Even after giving birth to two children, she managed to keep a slim and sexy body.

You know it wrong how you think sinful thoughts about your mother and that you shouldn't do it, but you can’t help it. Ever since puberty, she had been one of the first women you focused your lust on. Many of your fantasies always involved her, but sadly fantasies where all they ever were. But today could be different with your powers.

Turning around your mom placed two plates of food on the table before taking a seat for herself.

“Is Ashley not going to eat with us?” You asked your mom.

“No, unfortunately she went to her friend's house earlier to work on that summer project of theirs.” Your mom sadly replied. “Looks like it’s just the two of us today.”

“Yes!” You yelled internally. Today was just going to be you and her alone, and if all goes well, fantasy will be reality.

As both of you finished off your meals, your mom took both of your plates and put them in the dishwasher. “Thanks again for letting me use your dishwasher, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate not needing to clean plates by hand.” Coming around your mom gave you a hug before walking to the living room.

As you stood alone in the kitchen, you reached into your pocket and pulled out a black sharpie. It was a really good one. One that would could leave writings on you skin for a good week. If this didn't work, then you were in for a long lecture. Taking a deep breath, you walked into the living room, mind set on claiming your mom.

Does it work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)