More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FictionLord FictionLord

Does it work?

Works Perfectly

In the living room, your mom was sitting on the couch, some sort of drama was playing on the TV. Looking over at you she gave you a cheerful smile.

“Hi honey, are you going to watch some TV with me?” She asked.

“Sure, I’ll watch it with you.” Walking over, you took a seat on the couch right next to your mom. She seemed to be beaming with joy that you were going to spend some time with her.

As you both watched the show together, your eyes kept glancing over at her. This was your mother, the woman who birthed you, the woman who kissed your bruises and tucked you in bed as a kid. Were you really willing to take ownership of her?

Glancing a little further you did a quick once over and took in the outline of her figure, her perfect breasts, and smooth legs. You listened as she let out a beautiful laugh at a joke in the show. Yeah, you were totally going to try and claim her.

Returning focus to the TV, you waited until a commercial came on before talking to your mom.

“Hey mom, there was this cool magic trick I saw on the internet and I wanted to try it out if I could, would you mind if I tried it with you.”

Your mom seemed entertained by the idea. “A magic trick, that sounds interesting. What are you going to do?”

This was going to be easier than you thought. “Well, first I’m going to need you to close your eyes.” Waiting, you watched as she closed her eyes. “Then I’m going to use my finger to do some patterns on your arms while your eyes stay closed.”

Pulling out the sharpie, you quietly uncapped it before writing on her arm ‘Erik Howard’s’. You had to hold her arm firmly as she started to wiggle around a bit.

“That’s very ticklish. I don’t think I’ve heard of a magic trick like this before. Can I open my eyes yet?”

Finished with the writing, you let go of her arm. “Okay mom, you can open your eyes now. Look at the pattern and know what it means, but otherwise act as you normally would.”

“Act as I normally would?” Confused, your mom opened her eyes and stared at the message. Her face suddenly took in a cloudy expression and continued to stare at the writing for a good minute.

Just as you were beginning to get worried, your mother’s expression turned back to confusion as she spoke. “Oh??? I had no idea… I didn’t realize before that you owned me.”

“I own you?” You asked.

“Yes.” Your mom replied.

Hesitantly you reached out and grabbed her hand. “And I own this too?”

She gave you a nod in reply, although her eyebrow began to raise quizzically as you continued to ask questions.

Ready for the moment of truth, you shakily moved your hands up and cupped your mom’s boobs.

Nervously you asked, “And these, I own these, too right?”

“Erik, is there something wrong, why do you keep asking me if you own me? Your starting to sound like you did earlier with the TV situation.” She replied worriedly.

Holy shit! You do own her now. Her breasts in your hands were like heavenly clouds. You couldn’t wait to touch them without her shirt, but first, you wanted to make sure you knew exactly what the writing could make a person do.

“So, you don’t mind at all that I’m playing with your tits mom?”

Now she seemed to be getting upset but didn’t act out. Looking down, she bit her lip while watching your hands massage and cup her breasts. “Well Erik, as much as I disprove of your actions, I am your property to do with as you want.” A small moan escaped her lips. “And it does feel kind of nice Erik.”

Stopping what you were doing, you sat back and tried giving an order, your voice taking on nervous excitement as you uttered each word, “Mom, I want you to stand up and get naked.”

“If that’s what you want,” Your mom said. Standing up she began slowly pulling her dress over her head leaving her in her underwear. Then reaching back she began undoing her bra. While doing this, she spoke up “Uhm Erik, I know you’re a young teen, and have needs, but are you sure you want me to do this?” She asked. Her face was getting more blushed as she dropped the bra and began pushing down her panties. As they slipped down her legs, you think you noticed a bit of glistening from between her legs.

“I’m very sure mom. You’re the first woman I’ve ever desired, and now your mine.”

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)