More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE1701 ACE1701

What's next?

End Lock down

John had been stuck in lock down for ages when he got his power. He was bored and decided to do something about this virus. He set his perverse mind to work and soon came up with a plan. He snapped his fingers and waited for the changes to occur.

A minute passed and nothing happened. He must have been dreaming about the gift. Brushing the memory aside he turned on the TV and saw a special news segment appear.

"Breaking News, Virus Infects Entire Population!"

Johns jaw dropped. It had worked? It had worked! Now everyone was infected and there was no need for a lock down! He turned the TV off and headed downstairs. If the rest of the change had also worked then the next days were sure to be fun!

His parents and sisters were sitting at the table having breakfast and discussing the news.

"How could everyone be infected? We've all been stuck at home for ages!" moaned Johns younger sister. His dad was mumbling about fake news and false information. All John could do was grin childishly. They were all in for a wild ride. But for now they could het back to their normal lives.

What does the new virus do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)