More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 70 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Elsie and Fiona Part 1

You and Fiona continue to stare at your school girl little sister. Neither of you had seen her do anything like this before. Given her penchant for sweet kawaii things and her love of Japanese entertainment you weren't shocked...but definitely surprised.

El stands there another long awkward moment, her tension rising and rising. Her breathing was shallow as her eyes flit back and forth between you. Without warning she spins suddenly away from you. "Oh my god, this is so stupid! I look like an idiot!"

Fiona springs from the bed and reaches out. "Wait!" She says too loudly.

Elsie startles and looks back at her sister. You watch as Fiona remembers her place here. She lowers her voice and takes a more neutral stance. "Wait. You don't don't look stupid. You look fuckin sexy baby!"

Elsie relaxes, a timid smile playing at the corner of her lips. "Really?"

Fiona nods. "Fuck yes! Not my flavor of kink I admit, but you rock that look girl."

Elsie giggles softly and nibbles her lip in that adorable way of hers. She fiddles with the hem of her tiny skirt. She looks down at herself and twists and adjusts, really taking a good look at the outfit. She looks back at her sister's face and giggles again. She turns back toward her and runs her hands over her tits. She looks down at her body and sort of wiggles back and forth. "Would boys like this Fiona? Would boys think it's sexy?"

Fiona smiles a warm patient grin. "I'm going to say...ummm...HELL YES!" She laughs and looks to you. "But we have one right here. Why don't you ask him?"

Elsie turns those deep dark eyes your way. "Jesse? Do you think I look sexy?" She waits nervously to hear what you were going to say. She quite purposely lifts the front of her skirt briefly to give you a flash of the prominent bulge encased in her little lacy panties.

It suddenly dawns on you what was happening here. You knew from talking with Elsie that she was very concerned with being considered sexy. She probably thought she was too nerdy to really grab a boy's attention. You also knew that she was incredibly sensitive over her mutation. She wanted to be considered soft and feminine and cute and sexy, despite having a thick ten inch schlong. Finally, as when she was young, you were learning Elsie still had an imaginative and playful streak to her. She had really enjoyed playing the for you and for Fiona. Here, in this final family fling, in the comfort of her own room at Aunt Peg's house, with both of her siblings, Elsie had chosen this perceived safe space to really open up and experiment.

You look her up and down. For the moment you let down your brother's gaze. You forget about the fact that you have known this girl all your life. That she is your sister and best friend. You just look at her as a woman.

She fidgets and waits as you take her in.

You close your dumbstruck open mouth and shake your head. "Uh...yeah, yeah you look...wow." You say with near disbelief. You then let out a laugh. "Ha ha! Elsie! Damn! Yes you look sexy! Holy moly El, you are f'ing hot!"

She slowly smiles as you watch her fill with self confidence. "Yeah?"

You nod. "Yeah."

"Thank you." She blushes. She turns her attention back to Fiona. She says again, this time a bit louder. "I've been a naughty girl."

Fiona gives you a proud look then a subtle little nod. Basically telling you. 'Good job brother, now sit back and be quiet.' You quietly step back and take your seat, it was all Fiona and Elsie now. Fiona then looks at her kid sister. Standing up tall Fiona takes a power stance at the foot of the bed. Feet set apart and hands on her hips. She stood like a super hero, her dominant confidence and charisma fills the room. "Naughty huh? Need some discipline do you?"

"Probably!" Elsie giggles. "Not from you! You're a naughty girl too. We're both naughty girls. He he he he!"

Fiona's boldly grinning face falls. "Girls? I'm not a fuckin girl!"

You clear your throat softly and Fiona reminds herself who is charge here.

Fiona swallows hard and then says with enthusiasm. "Ahem...I mean, yeah. I'm a naughty little girl."

Elsie skips over to her big sister, everything jiggles and shakes delightfully. Her tits bounce up and down in the tight short top and her skirt flips up and down as she goes. "He he he he! You think we'll get in trouble? You think teacher will come back soon?"

You see Fiona trying to catch up with the scenario Elsie wanted to play out. What happens next almost causes you to burst out in uncontrolled howls of laughter. In a ditsy cutesy kinda valley girl voice Fiona responds. "Oh my gawd! I hope not! I don't wanna get in trouble from teacher! Teacher doesn't like it when girls are naughty!" She takes Elsie's hands and they both hop up and down excitedly. "Tee he he he!"

You clamp both hands over your mouth. Fiona shoots you a glare that told you beyond a shadow of a doubt that if you breathed a word of this outside of this room she would skin you alive and leave your corpse for wild dogs to find. You wave her not to break character and use every ounce of will you had not to make a sound.

Elsie for her part doesn't even pause. "Oh no, you're not even in uniform! Ohhhh, you're such a bad girl Fiona!"

You could see Fiona clench her jaw at every mention of her being a "girl". You had to hand it to her though, she was keeping up the character. "Um...yeah. Hee hee hee. I lost my uniform. The...um...the boys stole it...er...when I was swimming."

Elsie titters and tickles Fiona's sides. Her big sister at first flinches defensively but then relaxes. El chirps. "He he! I see why! You're a sexy naughty girl. You showed the boys your body, didn't you? You showed them your sexy body!"

Fiona nods in an exaggerated motion. Her acting was hammy, but she was settling in now. Roleplay was something she seemed familiar with. "Uh huh. I did. The whole class saw my...my...boobies!"

"HE HE HE HE!" Elsie explodes. "Bad girl! Bad girl! Bad, bad girl!" She throws herself into Fiona, her hands slipping into the bathrobe and forcing it open. The belt was still tied but the top part now was wide open, Fiona's big beautifully shaped breasts spring into view. Neither Fiona nor El had the massive mams of their mother, but you could tell they were her daughters. Both of them were no slouches when it came to bosoms.

"Oh...I am Elsie! I really am! So bad. So naughty." She grabs her sister round the waist and pulls her in. She plants a heavy kiss onto El's plump lips. El tenses then slowly melts in her sister's arms. The room gets suddenly very quiet and very still as your two sister kiss hard and deep for a long, long time. Fiona holds El firm as Elsie hands rest on her sister's sides, the only noise the occasional wet sounds of lips and tongues parting and coming quickly back together.

When they finally break you hear both let out a long breath. "Ohhh wowwww." Elsie sighs.

Fiona slowly runs a hand up Elsie's thigh, right up to in under her little skirt. You hear El gasp at the precise moment you assume Fiona grabs her junk.

"Oh!" El peeps. "Oh my goodness! Naughty, naughty girl."

"That's right baby, I'll be as naughty as you want me to be." Fiona leans in and licks Elsie's cheek. "Tell me what you want." She whispers.

El is flustered. She might be in charge but Fiona was far more at ease here. "I...I...want..." She gaze up at her big sister, her left hand comes up to cup Fiona's breast. "I want you to...stroke me and...put your mouth on...me." She says in a sweet voice. "I-I...want...to..." Her voice trails off.

"FUCK me?" Fiona finishes for her.

Elsie nods.

"You're right, you are a naughty girl Elsie Bailey."

El blushes and giggles. They kiss once more. This time they are not still. They push and rub against each other. Elsie massages Fiona's breast as Fiona gently fondles and strokes El's dick through her panties. Fiona taking the lead they take a step toward the bed.

Elsie unties the belt to Fiona's robe then pushes it out over her shoulders. She steps back to watch the robe slip from her sister's long lean body. You gaze with awe at the fine flesh on display. Fiona kept her hand in place and busy under El's skirt. You could see she was feeling it. Her breathing had picked up just a touch and her eyes would widen with desire every second stroke or so. She lets out in a breathy whisper. "Suck it. I want you to suck me Fiona." The school girl act was fading now.

You watch as your big sister hesitates. Something about being the receiver and the one following orders was a hurdle she wasn't clearing easily. She takes a deep breath and nods.

She slides down, down, down. Rubbing her body against El's all the way. She settles down onto her knees. With one hand she holds Elsie's skirt up against her stomach as the other pulls down the front of her sister's panties. Elsie's thick semi aroused meat falls heavily out. Not including yourself El was smack in the middle size wise in the family. Bigger than both Peg and Chloe but smaller than her sister and mother. But holy hell, it was a dick any porn star would have been proud of. And she was still growing!

"Damn girl, I think you grew some more." Fiona nuzzles the side of the shaft and gives it a long wet kiss. Kiss, kiss, lick. Fiona cradles it tenderly in her hand as she does so. "Oh El...fuck you got a beautiful cock baby."

"You think it's beautiful?"

"Yeah El, it is fuckin beautiful." Kiss, kiss, lick, kiss. "Mmmmm. It's fuckin perfect. As beautiful as you are."

Elsie gently strokes her sister's long blonde hair and watches closely. Fiona takes a moment to push the skirt up higher onto her sister's midriff to get it out of the way then returns her hands downward. She carefully reaches into El's panties to cup her big balls as her other hand grips around the shaft. She gives another long wet kiss right to the side of Elsie's fat knob.

As you watch this you lean back and back yourself comfortable. You unzip and wriggle your pants and underwear down a scooch. You fish your own cock out and casually begin to play with yourself. Neither sister pay you any mind, they were in a world of their own now. Watching this you were hard as diamond. Your stiff dick seems to spring into your hand by its own will. Seeing Fiona's hand around El's and your hand around yours you had a near direct point of comparison...and by god it was humbling.

After these past two weeks you were feeling much more secure with yourself, but Jesus...you were happier than ever that you never partook of the family way in the end. And that these ways would soon be a thing of the past. It was difficult to think of yourself as Elsie's big brother and the man of the family when even your sweet cute little sister so utterly dwarfed you. And she wasn't even fully hard yet! It was just a lot easier to deal with when everyone was dressed and being a normal family. Your fledgling new confidence did not need anything testing it right now.

Despite those thoughts, Elsie still looked amazing. There was something about seeing a hard ten inch cock standing out from her soft feminine body that just pushed your buttons. A few months ago maybe you'd have felt weird about it. But now you just sit back and enjoy the sight. Her cock really was beautiful. Perfectly straight, nice smooth skin, a well shaped tip...it was pretty. Like Elsie herself. You just let these thoughts settle in. You allow yourself to be comfortable with them. Casey had a cock and you wanted to get with her so fucking bad. This was something you were going to have to get used to.

Fiona extends her tongue and runs it gradually up the underside of Elsie's long dong. She gives another one of her soft wet kisses right to the tip of her sister, causing El to moan softly.

"Ohhhhhh." El sighs. Looking down at her kneeling big sister she says. "Suck it. Suck it you bad, bad girl."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)