More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 71 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Elsie and Fiona Part 2

There is a strange moment that happens next. Fiona does not do as she is told. Instead she slides back down El's shaft, still nuzzling and kissing and licking as she goes. She even nestles her nose and mouth into Elsie's big balls and gives them a firm fondle with her tongue.

Elsie was very much enjoying this, but she could sense she was losing control. "Suck it Fiona." She says again, a bit more insistently this time.

Fiona looks up with sultry promise in her eyes and whispers. "Let me take over baby. I'll be the master. You won't regret it."

El was having none of it. "Suck it I said. You are not the master now, you are a naughty girl. You are not in control here. I want you to suck me Fiona." She takes her sister by the sides of her head and directs her back to the tip.

Fiona is quiet a moment and staring at the hard girl dick just inches from her face. Then, with a look of resignation yet also a playful twinkle in her eye, Fiona opens her mouth and takes Elsie's swollen knob fully into her maw. She wraps her lips firmly around the shaft...and she sucks.

"Ohhhhh!" El lets out happily. "Oh wow!"

Fiona's eyes seemed to smile as she looked up at her pleased sister. Your big sister starts to give your baby sister a slow and faltering blow job. You weren't sure if she was struggling with the size of her sister or simply not used to being the one giving head but Fiona was quite evidently not a very skilled cock sucker. It wasn't her first time or anything, but evidently not something she was practiced at. Your old girlfriend definitely could have taught her a few things. From what you had gathered from discussions around the family Elsie was quite skilled at oral. You had heard she could deep throat like nobody else.

"You're doing so good Fiona. So good. That feels really nice." Elsie encourages her sister. "Ooo!" El flinches. "Careful with the teeth."

Fiona slips off the end. "Sorry baby." She slips back on again. Her head moves forward and back in stiff hurried strokes. She could only take El in four or five inches at most before her mouth was filled to the limit. She was sucking hard and going fast and jerky.

Elsie smiles so gently and tenderly begins to pet her sister's head and shoulder. "Just relax. Slow down. Don't suck so hard. Relax the jaw...that's it. That's it. Use the tongue. Really get your spit going. Mmmm. You are doing so good Fiona. You're doing so good."

Fiona slows down and you watch her body relax. She gazes up at her sister, lost in Elsie's deep dark eyes. Her movement become easier and more natural. Slurp...slurp...slurp... She bobs forward and back on her sister's cock. You now see El's shaft glisten from Fiona's saliva as she pulls back.

The mood had shifted. It was less playful and more intimate now. As fucked up as this was...it was heartwarming. You decide to help the mood. Leaning over you click on a small lamp El had near her computer. Then, holding your pants to your hip with one hand, you walk over to the door and turn off the glaring white overhead light. The room was now lit with a much softer and dimmer light. You return to your corner and take your seat.

Both sisters were looking at you with appreciation. You just give them a little nod then settle into your chair once more. Leaning back and your hard dick back in your hand.

They return to their moment.

Slurp...slurp...slurp... Fiona continues to suck with every increasing ease. Each time Fiona tried to go faster or hard El would slow her down. Fiona would grip Elsie's legs, and El would make her soften her touch. Elsie liked what she liked, and she liked being treated delicately and with care.

Slurp...slurp...slurp... Fiona pushes an inch deeper but you could see she was struggling with it. El combs her fingers through Fiona's long blonde locks. "That's okay, just as deep as you can handle. Just enjoy it. Mmmm. You're doing so good Fiona. This feels so good."

Slurp...slurp...slurp... Fiona had now settled into her position at Elsie's feet. Her knees slightly apart in front of her she sat on her feet. Her hands rested lightly on Elsie's smooth thighs as she bobbed forward and back. You could see Fiona's own crazy big member hanging down between her legs. She wasn't close to hard but she had a bit of a chub going. Fiona pulls back and lets Elsie's cock spring free. Without using her hands she roots around in the air to capture the big dick once more. She latches on the very tip and gives it a wet sucking suckle. Sheathing her teeth with her lips she nibbles down over El's puffy glans.

"Ohhhhhh!" Elsie moans, her eyes roll back.

This pleases her sister greatly. Fiona grins. Bearing her teeth you see her prepare to give the knob a lover's bite. You imagine the wonderful pain and pleasure that her teeth running over your tip would elicit. She then thinks better of it. Elsie probably would not like that bit of rough. She instead sucks her into her mouth once more.

Slurp...slurp...slurp... Steady yet unhurried she continues to suck her sister. The thick long shaft sliding easily now in and out of her sealed lips.

Elsie caresses her sister's forehead then cheek. "You've been such a bad girl. Such a bad, bad girl." This wasn't just the role play anymore. Slurp...slurp...slurp... Fiona's eyes were wide and attentive as she meets her sister's gaze. El continues. "You've been so bad and so naughty. But...I love you Fiona. I love you anyways...and...I always will. I'm glad my last time is with you. Thank you."

Slurp...slurp...slurp... Fiona does not stop though you hear a sudden sharp intake of air through her nostrils. The dim light catches the sparkle of a tear in her eye but you could see it wasn't a tear of guilt or remorse. Fiona was overwhelmed with love and affection for her baby sister. She looked so...so...happy. Fiona closes her eyes and brings her hands in. Cradling El's cock and balls with loving tenderness she puts her all into this very gentle and intimate blowjob.

Elsie rests her hands on Fiona's head and closes her eyes, simply content to enjoy the wonderful feelings she was receiving from her big sister. She arches her back and takes a big breath in. Her round titties fill the fabric of her little top, the fabric stretches tight across her chest. Her panties had come down a bit more, now resting in a line along the incredible curves of her perfect peach bottom. You stroke with easy light gripped strokes, happy to take match the leisurely pace of your sisters. You just savor the sights and feelings of this strange yet amazing time.

Fiona started stiff and hesitant. Now she flowed with a smooth easy confidence. And with a little direction here and there from El her technique had vastly improved. She gave herself over to her little sister. Doing everything in her power to make Elsie feel good.

El was breathing in long deep breaths. Her stunningly gorgeous face openly displaying every little blissful feeling. "Play with yourself." She whispers. "Play with your pussy Fiona. Make it wet for me. I'm going to make love to you soon."

Fiona doesn't pause a second now, she obeys her sister without question. Her right hand releases El's sack and snakes down Elsie's leg then up her own shapely thigh. Reaching down, in under her huge balls, her hand finds a spot to rest and her fingers begin to rub.

"Mmmmm." Fiona moans through her mouthful of thick cock. You watch as her cock swells slightly.

Elsie softly rubs Fiona's tender earlobe between a finger and her thumb. "That's a good girl." She sighs. "You're doing sooo good Fiona. So good. You are a good, good girl Fiona."

She just called Fiona a good girl!? Bad girl was one thing...but good girl? You worry this would not go over well...instead Fiona does that smiling eyes thing and sucks with even more loving enthusiasm. "Mmmmmmm." She moans again joyfully.

Fuck...you thought it before but...that little sister of yours had some kind of magic about her.

You watch as Fiona allows her whole body to get into it. She moves and writhes as if her rubbing hand was a lover that she was riding. She lets go of El with her other hand and suddenly grabs her tit, hard! She squeezes it and lets out yet another muffled moan. "Mmmmmm!" You could just make out the wet sounds of her pussy being stroked and fingered.

Slurp...slurp...slurp...

El finally pulls back, her long cock slips from her sister's eager lips. Fiona tries to follow her, trying to latch on again, but El holds her back. She leans down and kisses her kneeling sister on the lips. They kiss with loving tender passion. Fiona continues to roughly massage her breast and rub her wet snatch as they kiss.

Their lips smack as Elsie pulls back. You admire her body, you note how the top half of her dick now shone wet. Taking a half step backward she whispers. "My condoms are in the drawer there. Put one on me then get on the bed. I want to be on top."

Fiona nods with a huge warm smile and a lustful flush to her cheeks. "Yes Elsie. Whatever you want."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)