More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 73 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Elsie and Fiona Finale

You pull up your shorts and do up your pants as you watch them hold each other tight and come down from their shared climax. The soon begin kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other in their afterglow.

You think about leaving. With their passions spent and with them beginning their post coitus snuggling you figured El didn't need you there watching Fiona any longer.

Just then you hear Elsie giggle. Fiona soon follows. Your big sisters asks. "What? What's so funny El?

"Nothing." Elsie titters. She backs out of Fiona, each of them let out a little sigh as Elsie heavy cock slips from Fiona's pussy. "He he he he." She continues.

Fiona was smiling, though she was as clueless as you were as to what your baby sister was laughing about. "What? He he he. What is it?"

"He he he he." Elsie laughs. She was up to something, you knew that playful giggle of hers. "He he he he. Say please."

"Please?" Fiona wonders, though she had said the magic word.

Surprising both you and especially Fiona Elsie suddenly grabs her big sister's enormous cock...opens her mouth...and impales herself down onto it! Easy as could be Elsie goes down on her sister. Six...seven...eight...nine inches! You could actually see El's throat swell as Fiona's huge dick goes deeper than you thought was even physically possible! Deeper...deeper...DEEPER!!! Holy fucking shit! You watch in stunned disbelief as Elsie's lips reach the very base of Fiona's over foot long schlong.

Fiona's eyes bulge and she grips the blankets to either side of her. "JE-SUS CHRIST!" She wails. "FUCKIN FUCK FUCK FUCK! HOLY FUCK!"

You see El heaving and jittering slightly...it takes you a moment to realize she was still giggling, just now the air couldn't escape. She nuzzles in deep as possible and holds there for a five count then slides back up, her lips locked tightly around her big sister's shaft. She comes back up high enough to allow herself a quick breath through her nose before plunging straight back down again.

"GUHHHHH!" Fiona groans, her eyes roll up and her abs tighten at what must surely be the best fucking head she's ever received.

El giggles gurgles again, she was having fun seeing the effect she was having on her big sister. She does it again and then again. Each time eliciting another groan from her sister. After a few more long firm groan inducing strokes Elsie suddenly explodes into action. This wasn't the slow gentleness of before, she was deep throating her sister fast and furious. Hands on Fiona's hips she absolutely goes wild. Never giving Fiona even a second to collect herself. Her head bobbing up and down at an incredible rate of speed.

"GUHHHNNGH! FUCK! JESUS! GUNHH! FUCK!" Fiona grunted and growled and swore like she suddenly had tourette's. El was blowing her god damned mined along with her cock.

She, by instinct, reaches up to grab the back of Elsie head but you clear your throat and say firmly. "Don't touch her! Hands at your sides."

She slaps her hands down again and grips the covers so hard her knuckles turn white. Her eyes continued to bulge and roll around. Her long graceful body arches and her breasts bounce as she heaves.

Up and down Elsie bobs with uncanny ease on the rock hard organ. Outside of Fiona's groaning and the occasional little hum or quick breath from Elsie there really isn't much sound, those there were are wet and slippery. Up and down she goes in a quick relentless rhythm.

You could see by the way Fiona was bending and tightening up that she already close to blowing her load. By god you didn't think anyone would last long to that onslaught! Felix if he played his cards right was one lucky, lucky man.

"Fuck...shit...fuck...I'm gonna...I'm gonna fucking...oh my god....holy fuck fuck fuck..." Fiona jerks spasmodically and lets out a low gutteral growl. "GRAUHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Elsie goes balls deep, her nose pressing into Fiona's pubes as her lips form a perfect seal at the base. Deep, deeeeeep down Elsie's gullet Fiona pumps her thick load in powerful throbbing bursts. Even from where you sat you and over Fiona's moans you can hear a hearty and juice...gulp...gulp...gulp...gulp...as your cute and nerdy baby sister swallows her big sister's copious cum.

Fiona stares at the ceiling, her mouth and eyes wide and round as she busts one hell of a nut.

El holds her deep as long as she could, which was long enough. She slurps all the way up to the tip and lets the massive meat slip from her lips. She begins to giggle once more. "That was quick. He he he."

Fiona continued to stare into space, her chest rising and falling to her quickened breathing. "...fuck...wow...wow...fuck..." She sputters in awe of what had just occurred. "...wowwww..."

"He he he. You're welcome...master." She turns to you and smiles. "You can go now Jesse. Thank you for staying."

You suddenly realize your mouth hung wide open. You shake yourself back to your senses. "Uh...uh, yeah, sure."

"Tell Peggy we'll be up in a little. I just want to snuggle for a bit." She turns back and crawls back up into Fiona's waiting arms. Her big sister pulls her close, almost protectively, and strokes her brown hair. Elsie curls up beside her and allows herself to be held by her big sister. They begin to kiss and snuggle.

You get to your feet and quietly slip from the room. As you head back upstairs to rejoin your aunt you think. "So that's what I've been missing all this time."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)