More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 74 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Evening Snuggles

You hear soft jazz music playing low as you climb the stairs. Your aunt sits at her kitchen table, laptop open and a wine poured. She taps away at the keyboard at an impressive speed, her fingers a blur. She looks over her shoulder as she hears you coming and gives you a warm smile. You could see in her eyes she was tired though.

"Everything go well? It sounded like Fiona had a good time at least." She asks.

"Yeah. They enjoyed it. They'll be up in a little."

"Good, I saved the fruit salad to share with everyone." She takes off her glasses and rubs her tired eyes. You walk right in behind her and without being asked begin to massage her tight shoulders. "Ohhh...mmm that feels nice."

You smile and lean down to kiss the top of her head. You continue to rub her shoulders and neck as she sits back and relaxes into your loving attentions. She takes a long deep breath then slowly releases it, you can see and feel her entire body relax.

"Peg, can I stay here tonight? Mom and Allie might end up back home and...well...it's just still kinda weird ya know."

"Of course you can." She sighs and tilts her head. "Mmmmm. Yeah....just there...mmmm."

"Thank you. Um...can I sleep...with you? I mean, I know you enjoy having a man's body to..."

She chuckles lightly. "Of course. I'd like that Jesse." She lets out another contented breath as you massage the tension from her neck and shoulders. You stand like this for a while, rubbing firm enough to do something but not hard enough to hurt. Peg's eyes were closed as she savors the sensations, the smooth tunes continue to float through the air. As you continue your shoulder rub you are reminded of the fact that you still owed Elsie a full body massage. Your resolve will surely be tested that day.

Peg takes one last big deep breath and lets it all out. She reaches up and takes your hand, pulling it to her lips she kisses it. "Thank you my dear."

You kiss her head once more. "You're welcome."

"Would you guys like to watch a movie? Or we could just talk if you want."

You think for a moment. It had been a big day and an emotional one. It was time to chill. "A movie sounds great."

"It'll probably be a chick flick."

You chuckle. "Peg, I grew up in a house as the only guy among three women...I'm used to it."

Your aunt closes her laptop and the pair of you prepare some bowls. Fruit salad is scooped and real whipped cream dolloped generously on top. It is not too long before you hear the laughter and movements of your sisters. They take a quick shower together and before long are walking out arm in arm, both wearing long soft bathrobes.

They hurry up to you and the three of you share a big sibling embrace. There was a mood between you now you weren't sure you ever remembered before. A togetherness you and El had enjoyed but that Fiona had previously been shut out of. It felt good. Your aunt keeps her distance, giving you three this moment.

"Well...how was it?" You ask Fiona with a knowing smirk.

She shakes her head. "Fuck...it was different."

Elsie giggles and tugs lightly on Fiona's arm. "Come on master, come sit down."

"Oh El, you don't have to." Fiona kisses Elsie's cheek.

"I want to. I told you I'd be serving you and looking after you for the rest of the month. Now come sit your ass down...ahem...master." She smiles sweetly.

Fiona has but to obey. El excitedly leads her to a spot on the big leather sofa and dotes on her sister as Fiona takes a seat. She makes sure Fiona is comfortable then returns to the kitchen area. She busies herself with getting her master a cold drink.

You stand beside her and watch. "You really like this don't you?"

She nods. "Sure, of course I do. It's nice to have someone to look after. Don't you think?"

You don't say anything.

"Isn't it nice just to do things for someone? To make them feel good and cared for? Isn't that just the best feeling in the world?" Elsie had a look of peace as she gets a spoon and places it in Fiona's bowl. "It's like Christmas, don't you think? Like how it's nicer to give something than receive it. You know?"

"You are something else El." You beam.

She looks at you with a wide eyed expression then smiles. "Well...if it's weird I don't care. It makes me happy."

You hug her. "It's not weird." You kiss the side of her head. "Do what makes you happy."

She lays her head on your shoulder for a moment then turns and takes her master's food and drink back to the living room. Peg sat on the loveseat with the remote as she chose a movie, she watched this unfold out of the corner of her eye. El sets the drink down and places the bowl in her sister's hands. "Are you comfortable? Do you need anything? Would you like me to feed you?"

Fiona shakes her head. "I'm fine."

El comes back for her own bowl. You grab your own and Peg's and you and El head back to settle in for the show. Elsie tucks her legs under her and sits on the sofa beside Fiona while you take a spot beside Peg. As natural as the rain Peggy moves closer and settles into your side, you put your arm around her. Peg finally decides on a French film called Amelie. She had seen it before but the rest of you hadn't. She insists that it is a must see and hits play.

The four of you enjoy the delicious snack and watch the funny and whimsical foreign movie. There was such a gentle yet pervasive joy filling your aunt's house now, you all felt it and you all appreciated it. By about halfway through the film you hear Elsie shift. You glance over to see her curled up beside her sister with her head resting on Fiona's thigh. Your big sister began absently stroking El's hair which brought a smile to Elsie's pretty face. Not long after that you feel your aunt jolt slightly...then again. A long day at work and a few glasses of wine were catching up with her. You hold her even closer to your side and let her rest her head on your chest. Mere minutes later you hear her deep slow breathing telling you that she had fallen asleep.

You give her a gentle squeeze which rouses her. "Huh? Mmm...sorry." Your aunt mumbles half asleep.

"Come on, let's go to bed." You whisper.

"But...the movie..." She weakly protests.

"I'll see the rest later. Come on."

You help your aunt to her feet. She takes your arm. "Good night girls." She says through a yawn.

They both look up. "Good night Aunt Peg. Good night Jesse."

"You guys need me for anything?" You ask.

El smiles. "We're fine I think. See you in the morning. Love you."

"Good night you two. I love ya."

"Love you too." Fiona says back.

You lead your aunt to her room. She doesn't even turn the light on, she was exhausted and in need of shut eye. You both undress, you down to your boxers and your aunt to her panties, then crawl into bed. You knew what she liked now so you take the center of the bed and position yourself as high up as possible, the pillows creating a semicircle behind you. She snuggles in beside you, head on your chest and her arm draped across your stomach.

"You're a good man Jesse. And a good nephew." She says hazily.

"And you're a damn good woman Peg. I hope you find someone that deserves you." You hold her tight to your side.

"Mmmmm." She hums happily. "Yeah...me too."

Holding each other lovingly you pull the blankets up over you both with your free hand. She is out cold before you even finish arranging the covers. You close your eyes and let yourself relax. In the soft luxurious bed, with your aunt's warm body and steady breathing beside you, it is not long before you feel yourself drifting away.

You think back on the day. On seeing Fiona's car near Casey's house. About the race and about winning it. About Fiona's breakdown and opening up. About Elsie's odd plan to care for her sister for the next two weeks. About your aunt's heartbreak, the warm feelings while watching the movie, and of course about the incredible sex you had witnessed. It had been quite a day. All of these things and more float about in your head as you finally fall into a deep sleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)