More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Marcuss Marcuss

What's next?

Diapers and Foots.

John loved to be diapered when he was young, and after he grow up he found out his foot fetish. With this power he can fulfill his dreams.
'Everyone have to wear diapers 24/7. Getting diapers is free, every bathroom is replaced with a spacial robotic room, which will automatically change the diaper.' John snap, and he feel his boxer changed into a thick diaper, and he smiled.
'Receiving or giving foot worship would stimulate orgasm, almost as satisfying as from sex.' John snap.
'If a male ask a girl/futa/sissy to allow him to worship her feet, it means he love her and think she sexy.' John snap.
' is allowed, and wont effect negatively the baby.' John snap.
'Every hole is very flexible, even both feet can penetrate someone's anus, without any pain. Some people to keep their asshole lose wear dog or horse dildo inside their ass, but everyone can make their asshole tighter with their mind.' John snap.
'If the family have one male child, to other male child will be rise to become Sissy. They get special , which will make them grow a womb into their anus. Their penis shrunken and caged.' John snap.
'Getting an animal penis is easy using . John has a wolf penis, which is 20 cm long.' John snap and inside his diaper he feel his new penis.
'Some female is futanari, but they have vagina and womb. If a male marry to a futanari and doesn't have more wife, the after the first child the futanari wife will become the dominant and sissify her husband.' John snap.
'Polygamy is allowed, since the is 1 male to 7 female/futanari/sissy.' John snap.
'The earth size it triple, and there is monster girls, whose live in equally with the humans.' John snap.
'The female/futanari/sissy is able to choose when she want to get pregnant and choose the father's or the mother's race or gender to the baby.' John snap.
'John has a harem, Abigail a futanari Kitsune, Emma a female Neko, Eva a female Lamia, Chloe a futanari Centaur, Alex a sissy Imp, Lily a female Succubus, Zoe a female Hound and Ellie a futanari Centaur.' John snap, and soon in his bed, all the girls are appeared, sleeping peacefully. All of them were wearing diapers, just like John.

John walked to his harem, and looked at their bodies.

What will he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)