More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who are you and your friends?

Cory and Emma

“Omw with a special surprise”

‘Well this should be interesting’ is the first thing that comes to mind. If Emma bothered to text about it, it must be more than her usual shenanigans, which were already crazier than many could manage. Emma certainly didn’t fit most people’s mold, as she was a professional internet dominatrix as her day job while also being the biggest nerd you’ve ever met. In fact her nerdiness is how you first met. In the first day of college you had made a comment on a Deadpool shirt she was wearing, which lead to a full DC vs Marvel debate between the two of you. Later on you ran into her at a local kink munch and connected again over a mutual love of various kinks. It’s only been a few months but you now consider her one of your best friends, and regularly get together for video games and bad movies. You always looked forward to these nights, as you were just as likely to nerd out as to fall into kink based wagers with the internet domme. One thing that helped was you were both natural switches in real life, which allowed both of you to explore an even wider variety of kinks together.

You put down your phone and finish getting ready. Looking in the mirror you don’t feel too shabby. Tall, with an average frame that combined gave you a deceptively slim look, the only part you didn’t like was your baby face looks you just couldn't seem to grow out of. You throw on a marvel T-shirt and with skinny cut jeans, and go to grab a drink just as the doorbell to your apartment rings.

As you open the door, your first sight is Emma, dressed more for a fetish event than a game night. She is wearing a tightly strung black and red vertical stripped corset with black latex leggings going down to her high heels. The red accents compliment her dyed red curly hair and emerald green eyes, while the black show off her pale freckled skin. Before you can greet her, you notice the surprise behind her.

What is the surprise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)