More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

What is the surprise?

A leashed sissy

Behind the fiery redhead was a leashed and embarrassed teenager. Short and skinny, he would just be an average if not scrawny 18 year old boy if it wasn’t for the slutty maid dress. This embarrassing outfit was accentuated with fishnet stockings, locked Mary Jane heels, and a frilled collar with an attached leash. Despite the boys obvious embarrassment, Emma ignores it as she strolls in to give you a hug, forcing him to follow along.

“Cory! Excited for tonight? What game did you have in mind?”

You finish the hug and can’t help but ask, “um Emma... want to introduce us?”

She laughs “oh this? This is a sub I’m trying out. Say hello Nathan.”

Nathan stood awkwardly behind her, and gave a half wave while his voice cracked a “hello.”

“No, you know better. Greet him properly!” She glared at her sissy until the correct way dawned on him, and he gave a perorate and said again “hello sir”

“Hehe that is better Nathan. Hello to you, now come on in you two.” You can’t help but feel abit sorry for the poor boy, as you’ve found yourself underfoot of your switch friend on more than one occasion in the past. You close the door behind them while they head to the couch.

You and Emma crash infront of the tv, while Nathan kneels by the feet of his mistress.

“So... tell me about your new sub.”

She leans back and puts her heels on the shoulders of the sissy, wrapping his leash around one of her legs. “Well, he used to be a neighbor of mine. In fact I used to babysit this little slut years ago. Recently he found out I was a online domme, and contacted me offering a tribute for a video. When I realized who it was, and that the twerp was still a virgin, I knew I had a unique chance to mold a special sub of my own. Obviously I had to jump at the opportunity, so I responded and offered him the opportunity to be my real life sub for a week, and if he proves himself obedient and slutty enough maybe making it a permanent thing.”

“Oh wow, i know how many hundreds of people send you tributes. He really is lucky!”

“Ohh many subs would do anything for this opportunity, so I will make him earn it. Plus, I’ve always wanted a virgin to play with... and I’ve made sure he stays that way, Atleast where it matters. Show him slut!”

The sissified teen lifts his skirt while making sure to keep his mistresses heels on his shoulders, revealing a pink chastity cage. You can’t help but laugh at the idea of a virgin already locked away, unable to ever lose his virginity. Nathan blushes even more, obviously embarrassed by his display... but as you look closer at the pinked cage, you realize how turned on the locked sissy is by the precum leaking onto your floor.

His mistress reacts “Slut! You’ve made a mess! Now what to do with you...”

What does she do to her sissy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)