More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

What is the surprise?

Her domme friend

Emma greets you with a hug, before saying “hope your ready for a fun night! Bye the way, I invited a friend. This is Raven, I knew you wouldn’t mind another beautiful women to drool over.”

You break the hug and get a good look at Raven. If you googled Goth Dominatrix, her image would be the first to show up. Her hair was extremely long and straight, mostly jet black with one wide purple streak. Her eyes were a deep purple that you somehow seemed genuine and not contacts, and her makeup was sharply done in black and dark tones. Her long frame was accentuated by a latex dress, stopping just beneath her ass, and showing the pale skin of her thighs up to her shiny black thigh high rocker boots. Raven gave a seductive smile and a small wave as you invited them both in.

The two Dommes sit on your couch as you get drinks for them. Emma jokes “why aren’t you a lucky boy to get to serve two sexy goddesses.” Followed by Raven half joking “if he keeps up the good behavior maybe he’ll get the privilege of being our foot stool.” You stick your tongue out at the two of them before sitting down in the adjacent lazy boy. Emma puts her heels up on your coffee table While Raven simply crosses her legs as they drink. “Mmm that’s good. Glad to have the relaxation. I had Raven over for a joint online session, giving a bit of a special show for our fan bases. ”

Emma rarely talked to you about her online work, so you couldn’t help but ask “Oh? I guess it’s smart to do special things like that. What type of videos did you do?”

Raven was the one to explain “We tried to make the most of it and shot a ton of videos, trying to film a variety to cover any niche. Most of what we filmed were point of view shots, it’s one of the more popular where we pretend the camera is a lucky sub, and customize each one with different kinks, and are going to release them one at a time,”

Emma added “We were able to do so many different types of kinks too. Some humiliation, some strapon POV, cuckholding, things like that. My favorites were the scenarios where we could act it up even more, like with kidnap in general and play, or feminization.”

They jabbered on a bit more, talking about some of their favorite parts of what they filmed, or just some of the stranger niche fetishes they pandered to. You tried not to show you were getting turned on by these dominatrixes talking shop, but they were tuned in enough to easily notice your attempt to discreetly hide your lap.

Raven was the first to point it out, mocking “awww you know, I think our serving boy is trying to hide something! Oh, and is he blushing? With that baby face it’s so cute! So cutie... are you embarrassed by our dirty talk, or are you liking it more than you care to admit?”

Emma mocked “OMG You’re right! But I think it’s probably both... so what did we mention that turned you on so much?”

What do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)