More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Cordelia Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel)

Your text Here

A former cheerleader at Sunnydale High, Cordelia Chase is a light-skinned brunette who was also briefly famous for being an arch-nemesis of sorts to Buffy Summers when they both attended Sunnydale High. Her best friend used to be Harmony Kendall (a former cheerleader turned vampire) and she once dated Buffy's friend Xander Harris.

After an eventful high school graduation, Cordelia moved to Los Angeles to become an actress. She ran into Buffy's ex-boyfriend Angel, and after a series of unfortunate events, became the secretary and chief organizer of Angel Investigations, a detective agency set up to help Angel help people. Along the way, she got involved with a half-demon named Doyle, who, before his , gave her her ability to receive strange and unexpected visions.

Among her associates at Angel Investigations were:

  1. Angel aka Liam aka He of the Angelic Countenance, an 18th century Irish youth turned vampire by a mysterious blonde lady named Darla. He was later cursed by gypsies so that he would never enjoy a true moment of happiness without turning into an evil version of himself known as Angelus.
  2. Allen Francis Doyle aka Doyle, an Irish half-demon who is now deceased.
  3. Wesley Wyndam-Pryce, a former member of the Watchers Council turned badass vampire slayer, rumored to be compensating for the less than competent record as a Watcher that he acquired when he was working with fellow Watcher Rupert Giles in Sunnydale.
  4. Winifred "Fred" Burkle, a shy young woman from Texas who got stranded in the alternative dimension known as Pylea and who was later rescued by Angel.
  5. Charles Gunn, a Blade-like leader of a local street gang which protected his neighborhood from vampires.

During Cordelia's time at Angel Investigations, a great many things happened including a running battle with the evil law firm of Wolfram and Hart and the possession of Cordelia by the demon Jasmine (not to be confused with the Disney character of the same name.)

At this time, Cordelia is alleged to be dead, having been brought back to life for one last good deed before she died. Then again, it has been established many times that even does not always mean that much in the Joss Whedon universe.

Cordelia Chase appears in the TV shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. She is portrayed by actress Charisma Carpenter.

How does Cordelia end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)