More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

How does Cordelia end up naked?

She meets a strange lady in a coffee shop

Cordelia was still waiting for her to-go order when she first noticed the stranger in the coffee shop. Like Cordelia, the stranger was a slightly tan brunette in her early twenties. Unlike Cordelia, she mainly sat in a corner booth and spoke to no one save the young blonde waitress who covered that section. Ordinarily, Cordelia would have paid little attention to either of them. Only her own order was taking so long and the coffee shop was so quiet that she almost had but to eavesdrop on the conversation between them.

"Ready to pay your bill, ma'am?"

"Not quite yet."

"Then when, ma'am? You've been here quite a while."

"In a minute. My, that's a pretty cap you have on."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Would you mind taking it off?"

"Not at all, ma'am."

"You look so much prettier without it. Would you mind losing the apron as well?"

"Of course not, ma'am."

"And the uniform?"

"I beg your pardon, ma'am?"

"Well, it's such a warm day outside that you must feel quite uncomfortable wearing that uniform."

"Well, as a matter of fact, I do."

"Well then. Please feel free to take it off."

"Okay."

"And the rest too. After all, the whole 'underwear as outerwear' thing is so tacky compared to pure nudity. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, then."

"Okay, it's all off. Anything else, ma'am?"

"Yes. Would you be a dear and pick up all those clothes off the floor?"

"Of course, ma'am. Where should I put them?"

"Why don't you throw them in that trash receptacle over there? Just for safekeeping."

"Okay, ma'am."

"That's good. Now, can you go bring me my change from this twenty I just gave you?"

"Of course, ma'am."

Cordelia just watched slack-jawed as the blonde waitress walked away from the stranger's booth wearing nothing but comfortable shoes and a smile. Worse yet, she caught a glimpse of the money in the waitress's hands and saw that it was a five-dollar bill.

Then Cordelia walked up to the corner booth and asked the woman sitting there, "What did you just do?"

"Nothing," said the woman. "Just having fun."

"That poor woman is walking around naked and she doesn't even seem to realize it," said Cordelia.

"Oh, she'll realize it soon enough," said the woman. "By the way, that's quite a nice blouse you have on."

"Why, thank you," said Cordelia.

"Sure you're not too uncomfortable in it?" asked the woman.

Cordelia replied, "Well, as a matter of fact..."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)