More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Control Freak Control Freak

What does the "mix" mean?

Chinese/Korean/Malaysian

Josh turned his head to the sound of the voice, and was shocked by what he saw. Anna was making her way to the car dressed in practically nothing. Her crotch was covered by the small silver triangle of fabric that was her thong, and her breasts were supported by a cup-less bra which left them completely exposed save for two small pasties barely covering her nipples. It was hard to believe that Anna would ever wear something like that, but then again there were a lot of things Josh never thought would happen that did over the last 20 minutes or so. But as Anna got closer, something else became clear that was even more shocking.

She was completely splattered with cum. There were white globs of it everywhere: on her face, on her chest, on her legs, even in her hair! And the oddest part was, Anna did not look the least bit humiliated by the state she was in. She didn't even seem to pay it any mind at all.

Josh felt like he was losing his mind, and that feeling only grew when he saw a gold tag on her ear with the numbers '2.4.8' on it. The second he saw it, he instantly 'remembered' what it meant: 2 for Chinese, 4 for Korean, 8 for Malaysian. With this new knowledge of her pedigree came new memories of him seeing Anna dressed in similarly-revealing outfits for as long as he knew her, and even several occasions where she was covered in even more cum that she is now.

His thoughts were interrupted by a banging behind him. Looking back, he saw that Anna was at the trunk of his car, obviously wanting him to unlock it. Curious, he does so, and Anna pops it open and pulls a blanket out before slamming the trunk shut again. She comes back and opened the passenger side door and draped the blanket over the seat, causing his nose to be hit with a musky smell that reminded Josh of the crusty socks he used to sneak into the laundry as a teenager.

"Ugh, if I had to stay in there one more second I would've screamed!" Anna said as she sat on the covered seat, "Thanks for coming, Josh."

"No problem," he said, still a little shell-shocked at what he was seeing, "What happened?"

"Some idiot misread my tag again and tried to pee on me!" Anna ranted angrily as she peeled her pasties off to free her brown nipples, apparently not caring that Josh was there to see them, "Or maybe he read it right and mixed up Malaysian and Vietnamese, I dunno. Either way, I brought it up to my boss and he just laughed and said I should be grateful for the attention. So I told him I wouldn't be taking this shit anymore and quit!"

"You quit?!?" Josh shouted. His new memories helped him realize the gravity of the situation: places like Yellow Fever were one of the few that were willing to hire Asian women who didn't yet have a degree in something useful. As he pulled out of the parking spot, he asked her, "What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know, but right now I don't really care," Anna snapped, rolling her fingers around a glob of cum on her arm, "Asian or not, I have my pride. There are plenty of Vietnamese toilet girls in there for those jerks to use, so why should they piss on me?"

Josh looks over at her, a little hesitant to speak, "Well, maybe they thought you wouldn't mind. I mean, you let people jack off on you, don't you?"

"Yeah, but that's different," Anna replied, "Urine stinks and feels oily. But cum is smooth, and creamy, and the taste is..." She pulls the glob she was picking at off her arm and puts it in her mouth, "Mmm..."

She rubbed her other hand over her crotch as she finishes sucking her fingers clean. After pulling them out, she looked over to Josh and says, "Dammit, you know talking about cum makes me horny... and when I get horny..."

With no hesitation, Anna pulled her thong down to her ankles, exposing her shaven and very wet slit. Josh came to a much harsher stop than he intended, shocked at the brazenness of the act.

"Glad to see I still have an effect on you," Anna said with a flirty smile. She scooped up a large glob of spooge from her neck, coating her fingers in it. She then plunged them into her snatch, eyes still locked on Josh, "Ooooh... there's nothing like the feeling of cum inside my pussy... except maybe fresh cum in there."

Josh was at a loss for words. Here was Anna, a girl he admired physically and the best friend of his girlfriend, openly masturbating in front of him and covered in the cum of multiple strangers. This was not how he expected his day to go. Idly, he wondered if maybe he went too far with these rules. It certainly changed things for Asian women way more than he intended. Part of him wanted to change things back to normal, but another part (the part that couldn't tear his eyes away from Anna's body) wanted to go even farther with it.

After a few seconds of stunned silence from Josh, Anna said in a sultry tone, "Like what you see?"

Josh blinked, and realized that he had been idling in front of a stop sign for nearly a minute. He barely managed to tear his eyes away to start driving again, "Um, yes, of course! I was, just uh... wondering..."

"Wondering what?" Anna said, her tone no longer flirty now that Josh wasn't watching her. However, he could still hear the sounds of her fingering her wet- no, focus on the road! He didn't need to get in a car crash right when he got something so powerful on his cell phone to use.

"Um..." he said, trying to think of a way to word the question that entered his mind in a way that wouldn't make him sound stupid in this new world. Not being able to think of one, he just decided to be blunt and ask, "Well, with all that cum everywhere... and putting it in your... aren't you worried about getting pregnant?"

He heard Anna laugh next to him, in a way that reminded him of the 'old' Anna, "Really Josh? That's what you were thinking? You should know the answer to that already. Are you having a brain fart or something?"

"Uh, yeah..." he answered lamely, "Sorry."

"It's fine," Anna said, "I know that looking at my rocking body can cause some people's brains to short out. Still, I'm surprised that you forgot..."

What does Anna say that Josh should know already?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)