More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Noah_Peal Noah_Peal

Pick a story

Charlie, wanting to party

You never really fit in anywhere. All throughout your school years, the only group you fit into was the "loners". It wasn't that you wanted to be, quite the opposite in fact, and there was nothing particularly wrong with you, it was just that you hard a hard time getting your foot in the door.

Everything changed in college. X-Change hit the markets and quickly became wildly controversial. It was a pill that could allow you to immediately change your gender.

The idea had taken root as soon as you heard of the new, impossible, . As a girl you could get into the parties, you could get free drinks, people would pay attention to you. The possibilities rattled around in your head for weeks until you finally caved and bought a six-pack of the X-Change Basic, enough for a full day as a girl.

Your hands shook from excitement as you examined the package in the safety of your apartment. You knew you had to try one before attempting to go out to any party. At the very least, you'd need your new measurements so you could buy proper fitting clothes.

Slowly, trying your best to steady your hands, you popped the first pill out of it's tab and placed it into your mouth and closed your eyes, swallowing nervously.

Who do you turn in to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)