More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Zekar Zekar

What are the options?

Character List: Pre-Transformations

Name: Naomi

Age: ???
Job: Hostess with the Mostest

Appearance: Statuesque raven haired vixen goddess. She enjoys basking in her sexuality.

Relationship to John: Host of the Harem Mansion.
Bio: A flirtatious beauty with a passion for fun, sexy chaos. Sultry and seductive. She’s been chosen to lead the show. (Yes I stole this from Leah in the main thread, but I love Leah so don't at me)
Transformations: None

Name: John Doe


Age: 35
Job: Electrical Engineer
Appearance: Handsome mixed race man with brunette hair and some stubble. He's fit but not muscular.
Relationship to John: He is John.
Bio: He's an engineer for a technology company. He's unsuccessful in love despite his good looks. He's smart and nerdy, but relaxed and compassionate to the people around him.
Transformations: None

Name: Kim Yamada

Age: 32
Job: IT Specialist
Appearance: She's a nerd chic asian woman who would be described as more cute than sexy. She tends to wear clothes that are comfortable rather than those that are stylish.
Relationship to John: She is John's crush in his office that he hadn't had the guts to ask out yet.
Bio: Kim is a third generation Japanese American woman who got into anime and gaming at a young age. She lives on her own in an apartment building not too far from work. She's not had many interations with anyone in the contest except John.
Transformations: None

Name: Barbara Johnson

Age: 35
Job: Marketer
Appearance: Barbara was once a very stunning blonde woman, hints of which still exist though child birth has caused her to not pay as much attention to her appearance.
Relationship to John: Ex-Girlfriend of John's during college. John wasn't able to balance work, friends, and a girlfriend at the time so she dumped his ass.
Bio: Barbara was once a beauty pageant contestant when she was younger, but never won any title of importance. Since then she managed to work her way up in marketing to where she became orchestrator of many social events. She misses her kid, but doesn't miss the life she ended up with.
Transformations: None

Name: Agnes Davis

Age: 52
Job: Office Assistant
Appearance: Anges takes great care in looking professional yet flirty. She used to be young and vibrant, but now she's a redhead with short hair and crows feet.
Relationship to John: When John was going through puberty he jerked off the first time to Anges, who was much more vibrant back in her 30s.
Bio: Agnes left her husband who tried to keep her a douting housewife. She tried to raise her daughter to be assertive, but ended up creating a rebel without a cause. She tries to be as professional as possible at her job and tends to be more conservative than she was when she was young and naive.
Transformations: None

Name: Alex Anderson

Age: 34
Job: Musician
Appearance: Alex is an effeminate man who has arm tattoos and a wavy brunette hair.
Relationship to John: Alex is John's gay roomate, but secretly he's had a one-sided crush on John the entire time and didn't come out as he knew John was straight.
Bio: Alex presents himself as gay, but he's in fact bisexual. He went to school for art and came out a musician with no record label deal to speak of.
Transformations: None

Name: Rose Davis

Age: 34
Job: Ren Faire Wench
Appearance: Rose is a buxom brunette who has a shapely figure formed by years of corset wearing.
Relationship to John: John's next door neighbor, she had a crush on him from afar but never said anything.
Bio: Rose grew up raised by her parents, until her and her mom left her father. She grew up to be free spirited, but never got out of that not-listening-to-your-mom phase. When she was supposed to go to college she joined the renaissance faire and would help the various shops under the table when faire season was done.
Transformations: None

Name: Veronica Chopra

Age: 36
Job: Housewife
Appearance: Reserved and dignified, Veronica has been molded into this by her controlling husband.
Relationship to John: John had a crush on Veronica in high school, and failed to ask her to prom.
Bio: Veronica is a second generation Indian woman who was a computer engineering student back in college, but was arranged married to a conservative Indian man. Since then she has not been allowed to leave the house or even talk to people without her husband's consent.
Transformations: None

Name: Jessica Garcia

Age: 28
Job: Fitness Instructor
Appearance: Attractive and athletic raven haired woman. She keeps fit with daily exercising.
Relationship to John: Current Neighbor, who John had a little crush on when he moved in.
Bio: Jessica grew up doing track and field and kept going throughout college on sports scholarships. She started a fitness business with her friend April, but is the only one who does all the work.
Transformations: None

Name: April Williams

Age: 29
Job: Ex-Fitness Instructor, Servant to Naomi
Appearance: Attractive blonde woman with beautiful yet soft features.
Relationship to John: Roommate to a woman John has a crush on.
Bio: April was a spoiled brat growing up, getting most of whatever she wanted. She uses guys as tools to get gifts and money. While Jessica runs the business she is usually slacking off by getting dick.
Transformations: Submissive Servant - April will do whatever Naomi, John, or another Contestant orders. Subliminal Concious - April's mind reinforces that she's pleased to serve.

Back to the game?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)