More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Zekar Zekar

What happens next?

Live to Serve

"I'm done," April said, trying to exit through the front doors.

Naomi signed, "Thank you, I'm sorry I have to do this." She snapped her fingers and April stood frozen at the door.

Naomi stood next to her, "Oooo, I bet you are thinking, 'Why did I stop? Why can't I move?' Well the answer is, you are in my world bitch."

Naomi circled the frozen woman like a shark. "First, these clothes will not do." She snapped again.

April's clothes unfurled and folded themselves until they reshaped into a stylish grey cocktail dress. Naomi kept the changes subtle at first, she wanted to savor this over the course of the game. She removed the unnecessary muscle tone the girl had built up as well to give Jessica an edge as the tough one.

"April is now my lovely assistant for the rest of the show. I'm also programing her in as lowest person in the harem heirarchy, any commands other contestants order her to do, she must do unless it causes physical or emotional harm, or defies the orders of John. Of course I can still modifier as the show goes on, but she will not be participating in any games and will act as a servant in this manor. She'll cook, clean, and provide any service you require."

April was frozen, unblinking, her eyes tearing.

"Now," Naomi said looking at April, "Be a good girl and be happy to serve."

Please log in to view the image

April smiled through gritted teeth, "I'm happy... to serve..."

"Oh come now," Naomi said, "Be happier. I'll make it easier for you, as you follow commands, you'll find it easier and easier to accept your new life. Please do that over."

April curtsied, "I'm so happy to serve, you all." She even put a smile on. Inside her mind was screaming, but a calming voice in her head told her 'Thats not too bad, I could get used to this'.

Naomi looked to the rest of the contestants. "Now that you see, I'm not bluffing. Shall we continue to the first voting segment. The audience will be given a selection of modifications to make to all the contestants, not including the master, who will not be called a contestant to avoid future confusion. Each of the initial choices will decide the theme of your transformations and will dictate future changes as we move forward."

John raised his hand, "Do themes crossover?"

Naomi surprised, "Great point! No, themes won't likely cross over. And we'll say that our lovely April here has the obediant servant theme. So none of you have to worry about being a mansion servant. However, something like **** girl is still on the table." She said this with a wink.

"Now lets get the options on display."

What are the options?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)