More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nathan48 nathan48

Pick a story

Caleb, blue plus too early

Caleb groaned, shoving his head under the pillow as the alarm went off one more time, swearing in the lowest tone that wouldn't carry through the walls. With his sister on the other side of it, already banging to tell him to hit the snooze and GET UP ALREADY, there wasn't a chance of rest in sight, but a boy could dream. Well, he was 20... boy, my ass.

"Two more months," he muttered, sighing and kicking off the covers. Blankets on the floor, he dropped the pillow and stretched, scratching as he got up and knocked the alarm off again. Four snoozes in might not be socially acceptable or keep his sister from wanting to kill him, but it was as close to his first class as he was willing to get and usually kept him in the double-stack eight hours. Not today though. With Caitlin still in high school and him finishing college, their schedules rarely overlapped this much, but this was the one semester that he actually had to get up before her.

Walking past the mirror, he grimaced at his bare, rounded breasts and the flatness of the front of his shorts as he headed into the bathroom, seeing the other problem as he snagged his toothbrush. Only problem with oversleeping or sleeping off a long weekend is he couldn't stack Basics predictably enough to not pop out and startle the house. And ugh, he'd just gotten Cai to stop calling him ...that. Dad and Jessica had been better about it, but it was still better this way.

He spit toothpaste, ruffled his hair again, glad it at least still was right, and got dressed - binder with a zipper and undershirt, button-up and hoodie, boxers and jeans. He'd sort the rest later. One benefit of college from home - generally clean laundry without quarters and sharing loads with roomies, though he could happily lose the fifteen year old snooping.

Checking his bag for weight, he guessed everything was in there, or at least enough to not have to run back from campus before work. Thank goodness Cai had picked up his inhaler and pills this week on her way back from practice, otherwise he'd be shit out of luck on pills. Caleb waved to his parents and ignored the partially hidden finger from his sister. He'd barely make it to class on time as it was.

Eleven minutes later, out of breath, he stood in the single stall bathroom in the physics building, six minutes before class and four minutes away. "Shit, shit, shit," he muttered - the box opened in his bag at some point, and he couldn't even find it under his books. He palmed the first blister pack for the little blue pill he touched and frowned - weren't the packs in 7 x 4, not all one? Did she get a sampler or something?

Does Caleb take the pill before or after the first class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)